It is currently April 29th, 2024, 4:52 am

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

feels impossible to start again

Hi,

I did so good on MF this summer, went from 185 to about 155! Felt awsome. But then I started cheating...a little here...a little there...and now I gain back at least 5 pounds, if not 10 pounds. Probably is 10 pounds, but I refuse to get on the scale right now.

I started this morning, but after only 2 hours found myself eating a candy bar that I did not get rid of before ...
Read more : feels impossible to start again | Views : 2803 | Replies : 18

Back again a year later plus 37 lbs!!!!!!!!

Hello people
Happy Thanksgiving and all that good stuff! I have been gone along time and i have gained 37 pounds since last year and i can't seemed to stay motivated. Today is day one and i will be posting and checking in a couple days out of the week for motivation. Good luck!

krandle
Read more : Back again a year later plus 37 lbs!!!!!!!! | Views : 489 | Replies : 9

Thank You All for a Great Year

November 22 is my one year anniversary of starting Medifast. I have been back on the WW Core program (no counting points except the few you get each week!) since September 28th but still feel very much at home here and feel I have so much to learn and share. I lost the majority of my weight on Medifast. Three days this week I did get below goal but wanted to maintain it before I ...
Read more : Thank You All for a Great Year | Views : 963 | Replies : 15

100 day challenge...

...is going strong.

Got so busy I forgot to report at 70 days, and will be gone during the 80th day, so how about a mid-70-day report. ;)

I'm happy to report lots of great things like: another 5 lb. loss, 1/2 way to goal, "just" overweight and not obese, getting lots and lots of compliments, fitting into more and more clothes, having tons of energy, feeling ...
Read more : 100 day challenge... | Views : 449 | Replies : 0

How does one get back on the wagon?

Aloha,

What does one do to get back on the wagon when one knows they want to but just keep putting nonsense in his/her mouth.

For me, what did it was restarting with Steph who was super excited and motivating and I can't thank her enough :stroll: .

:?: What worked for other resarters out there?

Thanks so much ...
Read more : How does one get back on the wagon? | Views : 420 | Replies : 5

It's official - I MADE GOAL!!!

I have been at my goal weight for nearly a week...so I think it is safe to say:

I MADE GOAL! :whoohoo:

I posted in my journal, but now I am just shouting from the rooftop! :woohoo:

So to all my MF friends that have supported and encouraged me...Thank you, thank you, thank you! And to everyone that is ...
Read more : It's official - I MADE GOAL!!! | Views : 1214 | Replies : 18

FINALLY! 20# Club, Please

Well, 5 days ago I was .2 away from the 20# club - - then for some unknown reason the scale went UP - HELLOOOOOOOOOO and stayed there and then started coming down. I hated my body during those days, lol. I stayed compliant though and now I finally made it! Sheesh I hope it doesn't take this long to get to the next club! To be honest, it's very anticlimactic as it was such ...
Read more : FINALLY! 20# Club, Please | Views : 374 | Replies : 7

30# Club Please!

Finally, at exactly 3 months on MF I made the 30 pound club!

Linda
Read more : 30# Club Please! | Views : 389 | Replies : 11

Little cheaters! Need advise

Aloha,

Steph (the best buddy who lives in FL) and I cheated last week and we fessed up to eachother yesterday. The weird thing....we had the same thing...McDonalds apple pie and sundae as our husbands sat next to us and tried to nicely discourage us. Weird...

funny, my husband said, "Don't eat my apple pie! What will I have with my sundae if you do that?" I said, "Ohmigosh, there's a sundae too!?!?! YES!" ...
Read more : Little cheaters! Need advise | Views : 1128 | Replies : 15

MY OH MY....ENOUGH ALREADY

Hey buddies,

Yes...I am still here with you all. Tons of computer problems over the past few weeks .But , I guess that is okay because I haven't exactly been the Medifast Superstar!!!!

I have been so up and down with the program.Every morning I start it and by the end of the day I will have missed a few meals or eatin off plan.

My heart is in it ..my head is not.

This ...
Read more : MY OH MY....ENOUGH ALREADY | Views : 503 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286