It is currently May 17th, 2024, 4:32 am

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

never before seen!!!

Well, here I am, all 348.2 pounds of me. :mrgreen:

I see I have really let myself go, no makeup, grey or is that really gray hair? Well my puppy loves me anyway!
Read more : never before seen!!! | Views : 2062 | Replies : 16

Lauren's After Pictures

Hey, folks! I am back from Aruba, and as promised, have a couple pics for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure - don't want to make any assumptions!).

As is my trend, I am posting these shortly after my good buddy, Jo, it seems we have been side by side throughout the year, why stop now? Jo, I just wanted to take this moment to thank you for your support, understanding, and ongoing presence. It was ...
Read more : Lauren's After Pictures | Views : 9793 | Replies : 75

Jo (Serendipity) After Pictures. Results can be typical!

Links to before and during pictures:

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-8338.html

Ok, so here they are folks. Me - the final product. I was gonna do the big pants pose, but hubby was in a hurry, so we just snapped a few in the entry hall.

First picture. eh-hemmm. Please note - no leg friction here!

A side view with one of my best friends.

Couldn't resist adding this one from the day Lucas James was born.....aren't ...
Read more : Jo (Serendipity) After Pictures. Results can be typical! | Views : 5902 | Replies : 58

Nickieluv's before pictures - just starting

Hi. Well, I'm doing it. I've sent off the hideous before pictures. Needless to say, as soon as possible I'll be posting "during" pictures. Wanting to erase these puppies from my memory should be good motivation!

<edit>added 2nd pics (-30# 3/18/07) - UT</edit>

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Read more : Nickieluv's before pictures - just starting | Views : 6528 | Replies : 53

Mike and Di's Family portrait

We recently took some pictures in our family room, some just us, some with our new addition... Andy the wonder pooch. He's an 8 year old Lab/Chow mix (we think). Great dog, comes trained.
Enjoy.

First is Di, Mike, and Andy

Di, Mike, and Andy (who loves his new mommy!)

Last is Di and Mike (Merry Christmas)

Read more : Mike and Di's Family portrait | Views : 1035 | Replies : 13

Happy Holidays!!!

To all my MF family, wishing you a wonderful holiday season!!!

Read more : Happy Holidays!!! | Views : 1580 | Replies : 18

merry, merry....

Joey and Allie wish you all a Merry Christmas! ;)

Read more : merry, merry.... | Views : 898 | Replies : 7

Cliche photo alert part II

and here is mine.

In my old size women's 24 that were VERY tight in March before I started the program. I actually needed to go up to another size but refused. That was when I had my melt down, Brian told me to "do something about it" and BAM! I found a full page ad in my Woman's Day mag with Mary Jane Medlock's before and after shots the very next day. Did some ...
Read more : Cliche photo alert part II | Views : 1581 | Replies : 19

Cliche photo alert

Here is my submission for the Cliche photo award. :lol: It is me wearing my jeans (size 60) that I was wearing when I started the program. I am now wearing size 38's (and am wearing them under the 60s). Funny thing is Joelie and I can both fit in these jeans together. (Mind out of the gutter Unca) ;) ...
Read more : Cliche photo alert | Views : 1714 | Replies : 19

Merry Christmas From My Family 12/10

Hi All!

Its been a while. I am off Medifast till after the holidays but doing well with maintaining finally. I will be back after the new year to get to goal.

I wanted to show my this year family picture taken 12/9/06 and the one taken last year 2005. What a difference huh! 218 ish in the 2005 and 168 in 2006. YAY!! I look and I am so much happier. Have a great ...
Read more : Merry Christmas From My Family 12/10 | Views : 1479 | Replies : 15

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286