It is currently May 17th, 2024, 1:10 am

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Allie's Before Pics

Here we go. These pics were taken last Sunday and the Wildflower 100 Bike Ride. I am hoping to lose between 60 and 70 pounds. I rode 40 miles this day, score one for the "fat cyclist". LOL It's tough to be involved in a sport where the majority of the participants are lean. I am wearing an XX Large t-shirt with hopes that it would cover my rolls. Now that I see myself in ...
Read more : Allie's Before Pics | Views : 1075 | Replies : 13

Kelly's start photos & a few others

I can't believe I am posting these.. In fact, I couldn't believe what I looked like when I saw these.. :(

Taken April 26, 2007.

A much more flattering picture, taken on our 3rd anniversary:

Me and my nephew Tristan, he's about 8 months old in this pic:

Read more : Kelly's start photos & a few others | Views : 1853 | Replies : 17

DonicaB Halfway

I sent Unca a couple of pictures. The first one was taken on Christmas morning (2006). (Lovely isn't it?????) The second one was taken this past Sunday morning (Easter 2007).

I have a long way to go, but I'm at least halfway there. ;)

DonicaB
Read more : DonicaB Halfway | Views : 1694 | Replies : 22

Finally posting my picture

Hello everyone-
I have finally decided to dig & dig until I found a photo of myself to post on here as my starting photo.........unca will post it when he gets a chance to as I emailed it to him. :) Yes Yes look at the tripple chin action and that would be a 3X sweater I am wearing, YIKES! This is our Company Dinner party we ...
Read more : Finally posting my picture | Views : 2302 | Replies : 21

Cherry Blossoms at Dawn-Washington, DC 2007

I took a different route on my walk this morning and decided to capture the cherry blossoms while they are in bloom. As some of you may know, they only last about a week and are a pretty big deal around here! They have a Cherry Blossom Festival each year and here is my contribution. Extra points to the person who can spot my dog in one of the pictures!

Read more : Cherry Blossoms at Dawn-Washington, DC 2007 | Views : 1409 | Replies : 20

Gavin's Halfway Photo

Hi guys,

Halfway there - feels great not carrying round that 50 lbs of butter these days!!

And from the background you will see that Spring has sprung here - it was a bit cloudy this particular day but the rest of the week was over 30 degrees CELSIUS - for the thermodynamically challenged thats 80 degrees Fahrenheit - it gets warm here quickly :D

Image ...
Read more : Gavin's Halfway Photo | Views : 1421 | Replies : 23

GoodTaste before...(waiting for pics)

I feel so brave and inspired by others that I'm throwing caution aside here and have sent my 'BEFORE and NEVER AGAIN' pics to Unca to share with my MF Family.

Like so many of you, in my brain I just didn't think I was that big! It was getting these photos back that made something inside me click and make the decision that I. Am. Done. Being. Overweight. Forever.

Sooo... here goes! There are ...
Read more : GoodTaste before...(waiting for pics) | Views : 852 | Replies : 10

Tonyr's Cliche photo's

Ok, so I had to follow what Brian and Joelie did and kept a pair of my biggest jeans(46's and they were tight) and my biggest shirt(4X). I am now in a size 34 pants and Large shirt! Quite amazing to see myself like this! 8) My wife had some fun taking these pics! :)

ImageImage
Read more : Tonyr's Cliche photo's | Views : 1622 | Replies : 18

Goal Pictures!!

Here I am, total actual weight lost is 162 pounds lost since May 1st. 06.

Here is me at my heaviest which was 340 pounds, and carrying my daughter who was 6 months old at the time and now she is 20 months old! :)

ImageImage

And here I am pretty much at goal of 180+ pounds, a lean mean machine!! ...
Read more : Goal Pictures!! | Views : 8104 | Replies : 48

Week 46 comparison shots...

I still have 1.2 lbs to go and LOTS of toning...but I'm a pretty happy camper with my results so far.

I have lost a total of 81 inches Image
neck ~ 4.5
bust ~ 14
arms ~ 8.5 (both combined)
waist ~ 16
hips ~ 18
thighs ~ 20 (both combined)

and one with the puppers...just cuz they're incredibly cute! ;)

Read more : Week 46 comparison shots... | Views : 3212 | Replies : 37

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286