It is currently May 19th, 2024, 2:11 am

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

HELLO UNCA

HI ALL,

I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND I HOPE UNCA GOT MY PICS SO HE COULD PUT MY MUG UP. IF SO THE PICTURES ARE OF ME AT MY HEAVIEST WHICH I HAVE BEEN I SIZE 26/28 FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS SINCE I HAD MY FIRST DAUGHTER. I TEND TO WEAR ALOT OF MAKEUP SO IT DRAWS ATTENTION AWAY FROM MY BOD. ANYWHO THIS IS ME ...
Read more : HELLO UNCA | Views : 994 | Replies : 10

My GOD!!! I can see the difference now

This morning, my daughter wanted to take a pic of me NOW, instead of me waiting until I hit my 1st goal (which is 8 lbs away). I went to see the MD yesterday and was surprised to see that the medical scale said I weight 258 lbs. That is a total of 27 lbs lost since I have been on Medifast (started on Mar 27, 2004) and an overall total of 42 lbs.

Here ...
Read more : My GOD!!! I can see the difference now | Views : 1972 | Replies : 12

This is me

Hello everyone, this is me Amanda. I was putting off posting my picture on here but , I need to be real to myself and admit to what I look like. I give everyone else who posted a pic on here credit because it's a hard thing to do. I went through all of my recent pictures looking for a thin one, and I look the same in them all. Well thi is a picture ...
Read more : This is me | Views : 1096 | Replies : 5

WANT TO POST A PICTURE

HELLO,

I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING THEY CAN HELP US POST ARE PICS IF WE SENT IT TO THEM, I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER OR I WOULD HAVE SENT IT BY NOW. I THINK IT'S KINDOF FUN SEEING WHO YOUR GETTING SUPPORT FROM. ANYWAYS IF ANYONE CAN HELP WITH THIS I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO PUT MY MUG UP :-P THE STATS WILL COME AFTER I ...
Read more : WANT TO POST A PICTURE | Views : 957 | Replies : 9

Struggling with it all? Had a Pause in your Medifast Plan?

Here's Leopard Woman, sittin' on a rock at the Oregon Coast, thinkin' about the issues of life we all sometimes face.

Do you ever backslide?

Unca, please paste moi's photo here for the folks to view. Thanks, Darlin'.

One of our own weight loss :star: stars recently admitted that she struggles with sticking with the weight loss program. :help: ...
Read more : Struggling with it all? Had a Pause in your Medifast Plan? | Views : 1630 | Replies : 2

Hi, MakeMeThinner Forum Friends!

Terry took Leopard Woman to the Oregon coast for Mother’s Day Weekend. Here I am popping out of the rooftop of Buzz, my VeeDub. Note the leopard vest and matching leopardy print gloves! I LOVE my Medifast life!

Read more : Hi, MakeMeThinner Forum Friends! | Views : 968 | Replies : 2

Publicity shot

This is a photo taken on 4/22 for publicity for a musical I am directing. Compare it to my avatar pic--what a difference!

Tim is also going to post last year's publicity photo to show you even more difference!

Last Year's:
Read more : Publicity shot | Views : 1719 | Replies : 13

Leopard Woman at the Candy Shoppe

Yikes! :roll: It has been so long since I scoped out the Studio and I was so thrilled to see new photos of our Forum Friends and then I realized that MY photo at Joseph Schmidt's Confection Shoppe was missing!

I wanted you all to see me on my "Anniversary Weekend" trip to San Francisco. Terry took me there to celebrate my 'one year since I ...
Read more : Leopard Woman at the Candy Shoppe | Views : 2523 | Replies : 19

Walking billboard or what?

So is this loser a walking billboard for Medifast or what?

I had quite a few folks actually taking a second look and reading the “shaking it up” comments!!

Oh, the web we waeve!!!
<BR>
Image<BR>
Image<BR>
-Mike
Read more : Walking billboard or what? | Views : 1754 | Replies : 12

Here I am...

Hi all,
Well, I'm posting just a head shot cuz thats all I have. I hate having my picture taken, hopefully that will change.

Take care,
Jackie
Read more : Here I am... | Views : 975 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286