It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 8:45 am

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

It's A Size 16!!

I am so excited about being able to actually wear my size 16 dress, I wanted to brag.

Remember, this was me in June....

This is me in my Size 16 Dress...

Read more : It's A Size 16!! | Views : 1655 | Replies : 14

My half way pictures

I just realized that I have not posted half way pics and wondered to myself why I haven't. Then I decided to take a look back at old pictures and I am sooooo glad I did. Wow! I am proud of myself. I had no idea I was so fat! :shock: I truely forgot how really really fat I was.

I decided to put similar before and ...
Read more : My half way pictures | Views : 2526 | Replies : 16

Return of the Jolly Green Giant-Cliche Pics 11/12/07

I have used these pics of myself in this green top throughout my time on Medifast to remind myself of how big I had been. Came across the top and decided some cliche pics were in order!

Read more : Return of the Jolly Green Giant-Cliche Pics 11/12/07 | Views : 1578 | Replies : 14

Blondeangel7782 Before Pics 10/22/07 RE Start

Hello all~

I have once again embarked on this challenging journey to lose my flabulous appearance... So I may become FABULOUS! Please find below the dreaded before pictures and I hope to be back at the 1 month mark with some more impressive pictures....

Read more : Blondeangel7782 Before Pics 10/22/07 RE Start | Views : 1463 | Replies : 12

Before Pictures

Hi all,
These are my before pictures.
Becki

Read more : Before Pictures | Views : 1443 | Replies : 13

New Pictures

I just sent some pics to unc. The first one is me at my wedding we have our 7 year anniversary on 10/20 saturday! I weighed about 200lb in that one, and this after having 3 kids.

Next one me in a red shirt and my 11yr old at about 5-6yrs old, I was about 215 here.

Then after one more kid to make 4 babies, the one with the picnic table is ...
Read more : New Pictures | Views : 1590 | Replies : 10

Photos

Ok I thought I would post a few pictures. Here is a wedding and an engagement photo. When I have more I will post. For all you sewing savvy people I made the Wedding dress. :D

Read more : Photos | Views : 1384 | Replies : 11

A 2 year-story so far... still not complete.

Hello guys!

I was reading back a lot of threads from people here I know, most of you are new though... Brings some warm feelings to my heart to hear back from people that shared some of my "darkest" moments.

Let me put a long story short. I've been obese all my life, from 0 to 21. November 3rd 2005, I just couldn't stand it anymore. I had to do something. I was 265 lbs. ...
Read more : A 2 year-story so far... still not complete. | Views : 2778 | Replies : 20

3 Weeks and 3 Days on Program

The top 2 pictures are of me on September 12, 2007 the day before I started this program. Christy gave my family these matching outfits to wear for our Christmas photos. I was hoping to squeeze into the dress by the holiday's and had no idea that I would get into before then.

The second set of picture are as of Sunday, October 7th, 3 weeks and 3 days on program. At that ...
Read more : 3 Weeks and 3 Days on Program | Views : 3505 | Replies : 16

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286