It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 9:20 pm

News News of Odds and Ends

Site map of Odds and Ends » Forum : Odds and Ends

Begging begging begging

Hi all;

Since things are picking up here again, I thought I'd give this swap another go.

I have 13 packets of cream of broccoli and 17 packets of chicken noodle. I cannot choke these down. I'm willing to trade for just about anything else - shakes, other kinds of soups, bars, whatever - I'm hoping someone out there likes this stuff.

Let me know.
Read more : Begging begging begging | Views : 792 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Swap N Shop

MF Crackers needed

So I did not have MF crackers in my autoship, I will run out, I use one a day with soup, I like em, probably could do with out the extra but oh well. Anybody selling/swapping????
Read more : MF Crackers needed | Views : 768 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Food To Sell

So I recently got A friend on Medifast and she only likes the Choc Shakes and Crunch Bars. So she Has a lot to sell. Over 100 packages. She is offering 2.00 a package with free shipping. I know she has soups, puddings 70 shakes Vanilla shakes ect and oatmeals.. So if you are interested let me know. I can get you a complete listing.

thanks
Read more : Food To Sell | Views : 933 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Trop punch, rasb. tea

I have five packets of each. They don't expire til either way late this year (dec) or sometime next year.

I cannot stomach them. Every single time I try I get the gags. I'd love to trade for about any other shake. I love dutch choc, banana, or strawberry. Also a big fan of hot choc.

Lemme know what you've got and let's see if we can't work something out.

Thanks
Read more : Trop punch, rasb. tea | Views : 796 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Stuff to trade, plz

I have 3 full boxes to trade, plz:

1 box (7 pkgs) Momentum Banana Cream
1 box (7 pkgs) Momentum Cappuccino
1 box (7pkgs) Momentum Chai Latte

I'll take any oatmeal, bars, pudding, chili, eggs, etc

Thanks
Read more : Stuff to trade, plz | Views : 1174 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

For sale CHEAP

I am selling the following items - need to sell it all to one person (to make it simpler for me), so it is priced cheap:

Apple cinnamon oatmeal - 1 box
Maple and brown sugar oatmeal - 2 boxes
Vanilla pudding - 1 box
Beef Vegetable Stew - 1 box

I'll take $30 for the whole thing, plus postage, to anywhere in the lower 48 states. All of the above items expire sometime in ...
Read more : For sale CHEAP | Views : 916 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Trying again - begging, actually

Hello one and all (posters and lurkers alike).

I finally seem to be having some success sticking to the program and I don't want to mess with what is working, which for me is eating the bars five times a day.

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who uses products other than the bars often enough that it would be worth it for you to trade me a case of bars (12 boxes) ...
Read more : Trying again - begging, actually | Views : 695 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Lots to sell!

After a kidney stone scare, I quit the program :( I have all these meals sitting around -- someone may as well get some use out of them, and maybe I can recoup something to pay bills. Most of it is expired, or about to, so I'd like 75cents a package + shipping, but I'll consider any offers.

I don't know how to calculate the shipping until ...
Read more : Lots to sell! | Views : 723 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Swap N Shop

A variety to trade !!! :)

Hi All,
I have tried many of the MF supp's and have decided to trade for crunch bars !!

I love the chocolate mint, smore's and the peanut butter new crunch bars...

Want to trade?? Here is what I have. (All have Aug/Sept 2009 exp dates)

First Come First Serve !

Just PM me and we can make a deal !

Vanilla Shake 55-2 boxes
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup-1 box
Cream of Tomatoe Soup-6 ...
Read more : A variety to trade !!! :) | Views : 630 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Bars

Which ones taste good?
Read more : Bars | Views : 6787 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Order Info

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286