Trying again - begging, actually

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Trying again - begging, actually

Postby nickieluv » March 6th, 2009, 1:54 pm

Hello one and all (posters and lurkers alike).

I finally seem to be having some success sticking to the program and I don't want to mess with what is working, which for me is eating the bars five times a day.

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who uses products other than the bars often enough that it would be worth it for you to trade me a case of bars (12 boxes) for 13 or 14 boxes of other supplements.

I have different types of oatmeal, tons of cocoa and cappuccino, dutch chocolate shakes, some beef stew and chicken noodle, broccoli soup, chicken and wild rice. But I'm not using any of it right now, nor is my husband on the plan for the time being, and I'm in desperate need of bars.

Anyone out there willing to take pity on me?
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Karli » March 6th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Hi Nickie, sorry, I can't help you because I am a bar girl myself and presently I am eagerly awaiting my next shippment (hopefully by Tuesday !). I am clean out ! But, I am hoping somebody besides me will respond here and that you will get what you need. I just had to say though that I am happy you are doing what works for you ! The bars are interchangeable supplements now for a good reason :).
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Swap N Shop