It is currently May 21st, 2024, 4:01 am

News News of Odds and Ends

Site map of Odds and Ends » Forum : Odds and Ends

chili

Having tried the chili, I have a few questions. The microwave directions say nothing about covering the bowl, which is what I am used to doing when microwaving. So I covered & vented it, followed the directions, and the final result was very hot and somewhat dry! Does anyone find that the stovetop method tastes or comes out better? Should I have left it uncovered? Overall, I found the chili to be edible & a ...
Read more : chili | Views : 1326 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Spicy Orange Cream

OK, ever since I found out that we can drink the shakes WARM, I've been havin' a ball experimenting :lol:

So.....

Shake up:

1 Orange Cream 55
6 to 8 oz. water
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
pinch of ground cloves

(If you like things a little sweeter, add 1 pkg. sweetner)

Pour it into a mug and warm it up in the microwave for a minute or ...
Read more : Spicy Orange Cream | Views : 832 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Chai Latte and Eggnog

Chai Latte

Mix:

1 Medifast French Vanilla 55
6 to 8 oz. water
!/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
pinch of ground cloves
pinch of ground nutmeg

Warm in the microwave for a minute or so......Enjoy!

This can be made in the blender with ice as a cold shake, too.

Eggnog:

Same as the Chai Latte, but omit the cinnamon and cloves.

Happy slurping 8)

Lois
Read more : Chai Latte and Eggnog | Views : 1156 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

French Java Cream

Hello....

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do like coffee flavored things.....go figure?!

Anyhow, I made this the other morning and it was GREAT.

Medifast French Vanilla 55
teaspoon of instant coffee
6-8 oz. water
2 ice cubes

Whirl it in the blender, and slurp it up! It tastes like the fancy stuff you get at Dunkin' you-know-what's ;)

hugs,

Lois
Read more : French Java Cream | Views : 1066 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Raspberry Cordial

Hi there.

I don't know about you, but my favorite chocolates in the box are the ones with creamy fruit centers....

Well today I made a shake that tasted just like the kind with the raspberry center :D

Blend...

6 to 8 oz. raspberry Crystal Lite
1 package chocolate shake mix
2 or 3 ice cubes

Yummm... ;) ...
Read more : Raspberry Cordial | Views : 1626 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

How Often/When to order

The Medifast products are usually shipped the next business day after placing the order. It depends upon when the order is placed. Remember, time zones may vary and the call center can be busy, too.

Products are shipped via UPS right now and we will be adding Fed Ex for west coast clients very soon.

We certainly don't want you to run out of your premium shakes and products so we encourage folks to plan ...
Read more : How Often/When to order | Views : 846 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Order Info

fast soup

how many cups of fast soup are you allowed a day ?
Read more : fast soup | Views : 928 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

SOUP!

Hi.

I really like the Medifast Cream of Tomato and Cream of Brocoli soups.

I add a pinch of curry to the tomato, and a pinch of nutmeg to the brocolli. Since it is cold and rainy in Philadelphia this time of year, the soups are a warm and satisfying alternative to the cold shakes. I'm also enjoying the cocoa.

Speaking of shakes, I made a yummy one yesterday....the Orange Cream mixed in diet grapefruit ...
Read more : SOUP! | Views : 1092 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Uploading Pictures (A Msg for Mikey)

Hi Mike,
You asked about posting before/after pictures on here a while ago. I think it's a great idea. After digging around the net for info from the designers of this forum, it's looking like the only way to do it, is for you to email me your pic, then i'll post it on our server and point the forum to it. It's no prob and should work good, so send me your pics if ...
Read more : Uploading Pictures (A Msg for Mikey) | Views : 1063 | Replies : 0 | Forum : The Web Room

November Specials (While they last)

November Specials*

Medifast 70
Orange Delight was $13.95 NOW $11.99

Other Supplements
Hot Cocoa was $12.00 NOW $9.99

Take Shape Weight Maintenance
Outrageous Chocolate was $14.50 NOW $12.50
Luscious Vanilla was $14.50 NOW $12.50
Strawberry Passion was $14.50 NOW $12.50

Success Guides
Success in a Shaker Jar was $20.95 NOW $17.95
Read more : November Specials (While they last) | Views : 949 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286