Anyone find little black "things" in their soy cri

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Anyone find little black "things" in their soy cri

Postby chelleA » April 18th, 2007, 3:36 pm

I changed my autoship to include those WONDERFULLY DANGEROUS apple-cinnamon soy crisps. :woohoo: They are just as wonderful as I heard. BUT........upon enjoying my snack a minute ago......I made a yucky discovery! There at the bottom of the bag, among those little crumbs that I just can't MAKE myself throw away, was something black. :shock: It is about 1/2 inch long, black, and shaped in an oval about like a bee. I sure am glad that I looked in the bottom of the bag! I usually turn it up to get those last little coveted crumbs. :lol:

Has anyone every been "gifted" with one of these? Have any idea what it is? It crumbles.........but very ugly ! :lol:
chelleA
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Diana » April 18th, 2007, 7:59 pm

I think I got a burned one once, like it went through the oven twice. Could that have been it?
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby chelleA » April 18th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Not sure :idontknow: It's black on the inside too, but doesn't smell burnt. And I'm not brave enough to taste it! :whattha: It's not round and flat like the crisps either. But they're STILL Deliciously Dangerous!!!
chelleA
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » April 18th, 2007, 10:19 pm

I've found a black thing or two. Looked to me like a rolled up extra crispy burnt piece of soy crisp. Hopefully that's all your's was. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Order Info