Black forest raspberry

Add your favorite recipes.

Black forest raspberry

Postby dede4wd » May 26th, 2006, 9:05 pm

Hi,
So in my travels today, I ended up somewhere where there was a birthday. I was dutifully handing out pieces of cake (black forest raspberry). I made it through that and got home.

I was having a poor me moment. I was having one of those "why can't I have JUST ONE PIECE OF CAKE" moments. The five-year old in me was screaming for the cake!...

I said to myself, well I'll have a chocolate pudding at least to get this chocolate out of my head. You guys know I'm not too bright and don't do a lot of doctoring and don't think about adding stuff much. I was getting ready to mix up the pudding and I took a glance at the raspberry crystal light I'd shaken up in my water bottle. I just decided to give it a shot. I mixed my pudding up but instead of water, I used the raspberry crystal light and it tasted JUST like I remember that danged frosting tastes!

See, I'm a bit behind, but I'm mixing stuff up a bit now to avoid the boredom!

DeDe
Last edited by dede4wd on May 27th, 2006, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby supermom » May 26th, 2006, 10:02 pm

I used the raspberry lemonade crystal light in a vanilla shake blended with ice. It was yummy!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DogMa » May 26th, 2006, 10:03 pm

I sometimes add a little raspberry syrup or extract to my pudding. It's delicious!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Lean Cuisine