Newbee

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Newbee

Postby TamiL » January 28th, 2004, 1:02 pm

Hi! My name is Tami and I just placed my first order....Ive tried everything out there...Atkins, South Beach, you name it, I just dont have the time to count and measure anymore!! I have about 45 Pounds to loose and I want to DO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!! I feel like this is my last chance to succed! I have read over some of the posts in the Forum and have been inspired by so many of you!! 3 days till Fed Ex comes with my starter kit....hopefully will be on the path to the New me thats been trapped inside these extra layers!! Ill be writing often, hope to get to know you all! :D
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 28th, 2004, 1:04 pm

Welcome TamiL,

You will enjoy the board very much. Remember, this is a plan that takes some mind over body. When you have those down time, come here, when you loose weight and want to scream it to the world, also come here.

Glad to have ya :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Tamil

Postby Jane » January 28th, 2004, 3:22 pm

Hi,
I am also brand new and will be starting the diet on Monday. We'll be Newbies together.

Have any of you found that posting to the list is very slow? I can't type a whole sentence straight through...it keeps pausing. Just want to see if it's my computer or the site.

Janey
Jane

Postby Kimbob » January 28th, 2004, 7:17 pm

I haven't experienced any problems, and I've used the boards on multiple computers/internet systems.

Welcome to the board to the two of you - and happy medifasting!

Kimbob the Welcoming
----------------------------------
Start Date: 12/09/03
243/210/170 (adjusted and guesstimated for new scale)
Kimbob
Regular Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room