Newbee here..

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Linda » April 5th, 2006, 3:24 pm

Hi Terri and welcome. Hope you enjoy Medifasting and this forum. Keep in mind as you read older posts that the program guidelines changed somewhat last year, so check out the dates of the posts.
LINDA

Started Nov 6, 2005
5'3", 59 years young
Linda
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Sounds like me!

Postby gryffwitch37 » April 6th, 2006, 10:20 pm

Pandasmom sounds like me...I have alot to lose also...i just started with the program, I hope I can continue it. It was hard for me today cause we came in late with baseball practice for my son. I cheated...but I am planning to start up again tomorrow.....and really stick to it...I need all the help I can get.

Michelle :oops:
gryffwitch37
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby falisamarie » April 7th, 2006, 5:34 am

Oh Michelle :hug: don't feel bad about cheating just get right back on program and hold your head high!

We are here for you

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby doreenq » April 7th, 2006, 5:47 am

Welcome, you will find tons of support here !!! keep coming back !! Doreen :mrgreen:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
doreenq

Me again,

Postby gryffwitch37 » April 7th, 2006, 12:17 pm

So far so good today, i guess I will have to take it one day at a time. I had my meals this morning and I am having my lean and green at this present time....will have the other meals tonight before the game and after.....that is what I am going to have to do...do the small meals after the game...cause I am to tired to fix something big.....

Thanks for the replies.....

Michelle :eyecrazy:

gryffwitch37
Regular Member - #10 Club

voices in my head

Postby lakelandmarilyn » April 8th, 2006, 5:50 am

Hello everyone!
This is my first post .I have been on MF for 8 days now.Usually I stop dieting about 3 or 4 days into it so the fact that I have made it to 8 is a miracle in itself.I attribute it to the Medifast plan and not having the cravings.What a beautiful thing not to wake up in the morning and be obsessed about what Im going to eat for the day!

BUT
Yesterday the VOICES came back .Telling me to ditch the diet ,it wasnt worth the loss of my beloved chocolate.I called my daughter and told her how I was feeling and she gave me the old I think you are beautiful the way you are .I found myself telling her the reasons I wanted to lose weight and I talked myself into it .......for about 15 min and the voices were back!I dealt with it for 4 more hrs.They are so powerful.I mean truelly its like a force within telling me to eat! It was awful I was in a foul mood and really just confined myself to my bedroom.
I woke up this morning thanking god I hadnt blown it.But afraid its going to be a battle today.
I would love to hear from anyone else with this issue and how they dealt with it.
Love and peace to all of you !
Marilyn
lakelandmarilyn

Postby Mom23 » April 8th, 2006, 7:22 am

:wavie: Welcome LakelandMarilyn! You have come to the right place for support and understanding!

I started my Medifast journey a little over 2 weeks ago. I have done a lot of self-talking and I've also tried to stay away from my kitchen when I have times like you are experiencing :wallwall: . I try to get myself involved in other things, I will drink at least 8 oz. of water, grab a celery stick and stop by here. The people here are so helpful :pet: and so inspirational. I know that with their help, support, and all that I can be successful. I also have Nancy's little mantra to help me keep going: "NOTHING tastes as good as thin feels". :cheermed:

You can do it! Don't let the negative :lightbeam: thoughts overpower you! We are all going to be here to hold your hand :stroll: , dry that tear and CHEER you on -- we are in this together! :goodluck:
Bobbi
RE-start date: 10/27/06 (33lbs lost; 12 gained=21 lost on MF prior to re-start)
Mom23
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby lakelandmarilyn » April 8th, 2006, 8:31 am

:goteam: Thankyou For all your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lakelandmarilyn

Previous

Return to Come on in.