i'm new at the forum, hello

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

i'm new at the forum, hello

Postby Guest » April 19th, 2005, 5:18 pm

Hello, My name is Sue, I'm a Health Advisor and part of the Make Me Thinner team. I'm new at the forum and still stumbling around on it. I've lost over 100# and KNOW that Medifast is the answer for me. i don't have a thyroid and i do have Diabetes, so i hope i can help answer some questions and enjoy the interaction. Nice to meet all of you.

Hi SUE!

Postby LilMsTexas » April 19th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Hey Everybody this is my Health Advisor and she is GREAT!! I'm very excited to have her on board with the forum and she will be a wonderful asset to those of us with diabetes :D Sue you must have forgotten to sign in because I know your member name is Sue G right? And hey...read your new message I sent you 8)

Welcome to our home away from home and I'm really glad you're here with me! I come here a LOT!
CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » April 19th, 2005, 7:26 pm

Hey there Sue!

Sue is my HA as well ... she is very good at sending emails or dropping a phone call to see how I'm doing and making sure I'm still on track. Glad to see you posting on the forum Sue!
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 20th, 2005, 9:02 am

Hi Sue, welcome aboard. :stroll: It is great to have someone who has done so well share their experiences with those of us who are just starting. I look forward to hearing your story.

DonicaB :yeah:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby raederle » April 20th, 2005, 9:16 am

Welcome, Sue! We're so glad to have your experience to draw from... and CONGRATS on the incredible weight loss-- you're an inspiration to us!

And, Ame.... aren't you forgetting something, buddy? :mrgreen:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Postby scrabbler7 » April 20th, 2005, 11:31 am

hehehehe funny girl you, Miss Jodie.

I was actually all ready to pop that registration link ... then I saw that it was Sue -- and knew that she had just "forgotten" to sign herself in.

I haven't had an opportunity to post the registration link in days and days and days. I feel my place on the forum in just no longer necessary ....
:cry: :cry: :cry:

:mrgreen:
scrabbler7

Postby raederle » April 20th, 2005, 2:19 pm

Ame, you will always be needed by me ... no matter how adept people get at registering! :D
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Postby dlr2424 » April 20th, 2005, 2:26 pm

Sue....it's so nice to meet you....congratulations on your achievement.... :yay: ....lookin forward to sharing the journey with you.....
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Guest » April 20th, 2005, 2:28 pm

Sue what plan did you follow and how long did it take you. We would all love to hear your story for motivation.

Postby scrabbler7 » April 20th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Ame, you will always be needed by me ... no matter how adept people get at registering!

Awww - right back at ya, my medi-friend. :hug:
scrabbler7

i'm back, i think

Postby Guest » April 24th, 2005, 10:07 pm

Hi everyone, wow, so many people said HI, what a nice surprise. i haven't been on since i don't know how to use this forum. But, since so many people talked to me, i better say something!! So, if this says guest again, it's really Sue and i've lost 115#. i lost 77# in 5 months and the rest over the next 5 months. i kinda went on and off after the first 5 months. ya know, i lost so quickly that i didn't feel fat anymore so it took more effort to keep going. i felt so good, and still do, of course. i'd be happy to answer any direct questions. just remember that you have to stay on the 5 + 1 plan without any extra carbs so your body uses your fat for energy. that way you lose faster. why not just make the effort and get it off!!! we certainly know it truly works and having this forum is a great way to get motivated. Kudos to all of you who keep "coming in".

Return to Come on in.