New eggs in baking?

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby Arghh! » February 17th, 2007, 7:01 am

Word!
Arghh!
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby horsey girl » February 17th, 2007, 9:22 am

You are right, Arghh! and bdg. Arghh! Welcome Back! What a story! I wasn't around much when you were here before, just checking in qccasionally to see how everybody was doing. I enjoyed your posts before as my life and livelyhood depend on animals. How did you know you were being stalked? I mean before he turned up in your backyard. It is a sobering story and because I am well known in my part of my profession, I will be more carefull now. Thankyou. :)
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Mike » February 17th, 2007, 9:38 am

bdg wrote:I agree enjoy the wonderful eggs, and while some things work for some, it may not work for others. Ultimately, the Quick Start is the gospel for the program we are on. The little condiments add flavor, helping people to be compliant. This is good! if you don't care to have these, then don't.

This is what I was attempting to say, but of course, Brian says it more succinctly. Enjoy the scrambled eggs supplements. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Lean Cuisine