new to board & have ?'s

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

new to board & have ?'s

Postby marycshady » October 31st, 2004, 6:27 am

Hi All,
I just found this board today! I have been on Medifast since Sept. 20 but have fallen off my program in the last 3 weeks. I have some questions and maybe you can help me. I am in my late 30's, 5'5, & weigh 185. I started dieting on Sept. 1 and at that point I was 200 lbs. I started the 5 & 1 plan and stuck to it 100% and only lost 10 pds. in 4 weeks, I was tired and listless all the time. I literally felt like sh** so I started incorporating more food and now have fallen off. I want to get back on but I don't want to feel terrible all the time. My typical day was
B: shake
MS: Shake
L: Soup & crackers
AS: Bar
D: 4-5 oz. chicken & salad
BS: shake
I believe I was doing the plan correctly so why did i feel so terrible all the time? Any help would be appreciated.
marycshady

Postby susan » October 31st, 2004, 6:59 am

hi
just stick to the plan and it gets easier and easier and you would have started feeling better. sometimes it is hard but well worth ever thing. just get back on course and try again .and come to the forum often I am sure some one here can help you out.good luck and start shaking.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss