New to this board & Medifast

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New to this board & Medifast

Postby ladyblue » April 20th, 2004, 7:00 am

Good Morning!
I am new to this board and very new to Medifast. I actually kind of stumbled on to this board and it really seems like a very informative and supportive place. I am on day 5 of the Medifast 5 & 1 plan, on my way to losing 70#. Any hints, suggestions, or experiences you could share with the new girl would be greatly appreciated. :) Have a great day!
~Today is the first day of the rest of my life~
76#'s to goal ~ Medifast began 4/16/04
70#'s to goal ~ 4/20/04
ladyblue

Re: New to this board & Medifast

Postby explorthis » April 20th, 2004, 7:09 am

ladyblue wrote:I actually kind of stumbled on to this board and it really seems like a very informative and supportive place. I am on day 5 of the Medifast 5 & 1 plan, on my way to losing 70#. Any hints, suggestions, or experiences you could share with the new girl

Welcome Ms. Blue.....

I additionally stumbled onto this board, while searching for Medifast info. LIFESAVER! I can tell you if you have the determination, you will lose the weight. This board will help more than you can ever know. This is the place of knowledge/help/support. There are no grades here. You post everything. We have ALL been there/here and understand everything you feel and want to feel.

It should take you as long to read ALL the posts here, as it will take you to lose the weight you want. Tell us how you’re doing, how you’re feeling. We like to have fun, and give support all in the same arena.

Stick with the program, stick with us, you will SUCCEED I promise.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Re: New to this board & Medifast

Postby ladyblue » April 20th, 2004, 7:20 am

explorthis wrote:
Welcome Ms. Blue.....

I additionally stumbled onto this board, while searching for Medifast info. LIFESAVER! I can tell you if you have the determination, you will lose the weight. This board will help more than you can ever know. This is the place of knowledge/help/support. There are no grades here. You post everything. We have ALL been there/here and understand everything you feel and want to feel.

It should take you as long to read ALL the posts here, as it will take you to lose the weight you want. Tell us how you’re doing, how you’re feeling. We like to have fun, and give support all in the same arena.

Stick with the program, stick with us, you will SUCCEED I promise.

-Mike

Thank you, Mike, for the kind, encouraging words. :D You have had WONDERFUL results...CONGRATS to you!!!
70#'s to goal ~ 4/20/04
ladyblue

Postby Jeanette » April 20th, 2004, 9:53 am

Welcome LadyBlue! You will find lots of good support here!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ladyblue » April 20th, 2004, 10:43 am

Jeanette wrote:Welcome LadyBlue! You will find lots of good support here!

Jeanette,
Thank you for the kind welcome. I look forward to "chatting" with you all and hearing about your experiences with the plan. :)
~Blue
70#'s to goal ~ 4/20/04
ladyblue

Postby TypingTrish » April 20th, 2004, 11:47 am

Hi LadyBlue! :wave: I also am a newcomer..this is my third day fasting now, so we are pretty much in the same boat. However, my loss goal is about double what yours is! I have found coming to this forum throughout the day, even if just to look at some of those before and after pictures, is helping me a lot! They give me such encouragement that I can have the same results! :yes:

Hope to cya around lots!

:puter: Trish
TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby ladyblue » April 20th, 2004, 12:33 pm

TypingTrish wrote:I have found coming to this forum throughout the day, even if just to look at some of those before and after pictures, is helping me a lot! They give me such encouragement that I can have the same results!

Hi Trish,
I feel exactly the same way...to see the success that others are having on this plan really motivates me. Additionally, I just joined, but already there has been an outpouring of welcomes and helpful comments.

Yes, we are on about the same plan schedule. Here's to our success! :guzzle:

Drop a line whenever you need to talk. :D
~Blue
70#'s to goal ~ 4/20/04
ladyblue

Postby Starloser63 » April 21st, 2004, 5:58 am

Welcome to the group Blue! This is a great board and has tons of support. Keep reading and posting!

Shaking buddy!

Hugs,
Susan F
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

E-mail buddy

Postby LisaM » April 21st, 2004, 11:48 am

Hey Lady blue, we both started about the same time and have about the same to lose. Want to be an e-mail buddy too to keep each other in check? Post and let me know! :D
LisaM
Start Date: 4/19/04
227/215/150
LisaM
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby ladyblue » April 21st, 2004, 1:48 pm

Starloser63 wrote:Welcome to the group Blue!

Thanks for the warm welcome Susan! :)
~Blue
70#'s to goal ~ 4/20/04
ladyblue

Re: E-mail buddy

Postby ladyblue » April 21st, 2004, 1:51 pm

LisaM wrote:Hey Lady blue, we both started about the same time and have about the same to lose. Want to be an e-mail buddy too to keep each other in check? Post and let me know! :D

A buddy to keep me accountable would be great! ;) Are you doing the 5 & 1 Plan or The Complete Plan?

~Blue
70#'s to goal ~ 4/20/04
ladyblue

Postby LisaM » April 21st, 2004, 2:01 pm

The 5 in 1. E-mail me at <snip></snip>

(edited by UT - You'll get spammed to death publishing your email on the internet. PM your email)
LisaM
Start Date: 4/19/04
227/215/150
LisaM
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » April 23rd, 2004, 4:54 pm

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Believe me when I tell you that you are in the right place!!!

I am always on this board – however, I am an Innkeeper and the primary Innkeepers are on vacation so I am holding down the fort while they are gone --- loving it …but running the whole business. Staff, books, baking, greeting, advertising, booking, etc, etc.

I can’t imagine doing what I am doing before I started Medifast --- look at my numbers and you will know what I mean --- this program works and I’ll tell you that this forum is the BEST!!!!! I MISS EVERYONE --- but by the first of May I’ll have my usual time to devote to reading and posting --- can’t wait!!!

Come here often and keep reading and posting and shaking and slurping and drink – drink- drink the water!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Maggie » April 23rd, 2004, 7:43 pm

Welcome ladyblue.........You are assured of success if you just follow the plan. It works. I've lost 62 lbs since the day after Thanksgiving. I've just been through a little slowdown and have now recommitted to get serious and get this job done. The sooner the better, right? I look forward to reading your posts. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.