Need Support

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm new here and I need your HELP!

Postby 1Angel » February 19th, 2006, 10:57 pm

Wow, you guys did great today. Congratulations to you all! :hi5:

I am just learning how to use this site here. I am back and restarting this program again. I started at 275 lbs 3 weeks ago and I was cheating left and right. I was very bad ... :twisted: ... but I've been good for the last 3 days. This morning I weighed 256.5. So, I've released 18.5 lbs.

I don't want to say that I've lost it because I don't want my sub-conscious mind to find it back. I still feel hungry ... I still think of food, I want to eat two meals a day. I know it's just my old and bad habit ...

I'm 5'.6 1/2" and my goal weight is 150 lbs. Anyways, how do I make those cute charts to measure my progress???

I need all the help, hints and support I can get. Please, help me free myself from this prison that my body has become. I feel as if I were a little bird who fell in a puddle of mud and I can't fly anymore. I feel very heavy and I ache all over. I'll be 50 yrs old in July and I just wish I could be out of the house of the 200s by then ... 199 would be perfect! Do you think that's possible!?! Is it doable? Or is it unrealistic of me to think like that?

Love,
{{{hugs}}}
Angelica
1Angel
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 20th, 2006, 6:22 am

Great job this week everyone! :bravo:

Angelica--Welcome to the group :goteam: It is so great to have you join us. I think it is totally realistic to want to be 199 by July. I am currently at 245 and I have the same goal. We can do it together :stroll:

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Realistic Goal

Postby Jan » February 20th, 2006, 12:23 pm

Hi There,
I too think your goal is realistic. Just take it a day at a time. You can do it. Follow the plan exactly and keep posting. We'll help you!!! Many have done it before you and many more will do it after you have reached your goal :D It's a great program -- it works-- and you too can join the big winners --- errrrrr losers :mrgreen:
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby 1Angel » February 20th, 2006, 12:24 pm

Hi Lisa!!!

Thank you so much for your reply. You made my day!!! You are the first person I talk to in here. I'm very happy we can do this together cheering each other :cleader:

By the way, which program are following? I'm having 5 shakes and 1 meal. Sometimes I have 4 shakes, 1 bar and 1 meal ... I love eating the normal meals. It's my treat for the day.

Lisa, could you please be so kind as to teach me how to make such a pretty signature and make a little chart like the one you have at the bottom of your replies? I think it's so pretty and very cute. Also, I can keep track of my progress at one glance.

I know this time it's going to work. I am in the right frame of mind and I am declaring it to the Universe and I want to be accountable!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel

Postby falisamarie » February 20th, 2006, 12:35 pm

Angelica

You are soooo sweet! It is really simple to do the signature and the weight loss ticker. I did the signature at tickercentral.com and the weight loss trackers can be done at tickerfactory.com just follow the instructions and when you are done copy the bb code then come back here and go to your profile and paste it under signature. After you do that go to the bottom of the page and click submit.

If you have any problems just pm me and let me know.

Almost forgot I follow the 5 and 1 program also and I occasionally use the bars on a busy day or if I am out somewhere.
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

We have "great taste" ...

Postby 1Angel » February 22nd, 2006, 7:07 pm

I have had problems with my computer lately, but finally I fixed it. I also got my new signature. And when I was all done with it, I saw that we have the same taste ... I chose the same Background color, the Same Design and exactly the same Angel. I just chose a different color for my name. When I saw that, I even consider changing it, and I even tried different options, but I always came back to the first ones. I hope you don't mind the coincidence ... what can I say, we both have GREAT TASTE! :stroll: :lol:

Thank you so much for your help on this one. I really appreciate it!

How have you been? I'm craving fruits, I even had a bite of an avocado today with my salad, but I stopped at that. I am doing pretty good here, hope to have a good week. After the first month, I guess the weight loss slows down a bit. But I am determined to make it work this time. And with your help, I know we can reach our goals together. I have 22 weeks to lose 57 pounds. I can't wait to be out of the house of the 200s ... Are you up for the challenge? :wave: Bye for now, we'll talk later!

Hope you are having a great one!!!

Ah, just in time, how much water do you drink a day?

Love,
{{{hugs}}}
Last edited by 1Angel on February 26th, 2006, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1Angel

Postby falisamarie » February 22nd, 2006, 7:28 pm

Angelica

I think it is neat we have such similar signatures! It is just our great taste.
You are doing really really great :bravo: There are times that I crave something fruity and at those times I just mix up an orange shake or make lemon mousse or strawberry mousse using SF jello and the shakes. If you want I can tell you the recipies. I really try to stay 100% compliant on plan. I have a real fear that one little slip for me will turn into a food binge. Beleive it or not I personally drink 160-180oz of water daily. I used to hate water and never ever drank it but I retain water really badly so I drink that much to try and push the fluid out.

If you ever need anything just let me know by dropping me a PM. I am definetly up to your challenge my goal is to be in the "onederland" by July if not before. We can do it together.

Glad you are back I missed you around here

Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Thank you!!!

Postby 1Angel » February 23rd, 2006, 1:22 am

Hi Vicky!!!

Thank you so much for your message. I'm still very new at this site and I'm not too good with computers, but I am learning and I need all the support I can get.

I need and want to do this right, but there are times that I get very hungry for food, I just want to eat ... and sometimes I get really, really hungry. Maybe next time I order my shakes, I'll ask for the ones that will suppress my appetite ... it's an internal fight :fence: I'm constantly fighting with my other-self who wants to :eat: . I want to be slim and free from this heaviness ... it is so uncomfortable to carry all this extra weight around, up and down the stairs ... my poor feet, they ache every time I get up. My belly is so big it looks more like a roller-coaster, no kidding ... My legs look good, I guess it's because they workout every time I get up carrying all the extra 110#s... Can you imagine a slim, normal "healthy" person, carrying 110 extra pounds 24/7 :exercise: sometimes I think I'm going to roll instead ... I don't know if I should cry :tears: or laugh :roflmao: about this ...

I better drink my glass of water and go to bed :snooze: ... I'm getting sleepy here ... Thanks again for being there for me! Hope to hear from you again!

Love,
{{{hugs}}}
1Angel

Postby 2BHealthy » February 23rd, 2006, 9:19 am

Hi Angelica,

Hope you are doing well today. I think most of us are well aware of that internal fight. I have moments where the urge to eat seems unbearable :x Just try your absolute best to get through that very moment and not think about the future moments. Get mad when you think about what eating off plan does to your body and fight back! :fence: Just focus on getting through that one craving. Do whatever you can to distract yourself. Pretty soon you will have gotten through 1 whole day! Then 2days! You can do it! :D
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.