MMT's "Such a Loser" Contest

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

MMT's "Such a Loser" Contest

Postby rodeomom » January 31st, 2008, 11:45 am

We have discussed this on the 100 days of compliance challenge, but I am not sure if everyone is getting the idea that ANYONE can join this contest. If you don't want to be a part of the compliance challenge that is OK, you can still jump in and join this contest.

Anyone who wants to join the contest just needs to contribute $10 to the pot. Then post your weight and measurements on this thread. We have a PayPal account set up or if you don't have PayPal we can make other arrangements. On May 8, 2008, we will calculate the numbers and the individual who loses the highest percentage of pounds and the one who loses the highest percentage of inches will each get half of the pot.

Right now the pot is at $40 so each person will get $20, but there is no time limit to start up so jump on in and let's get the pounds and inches off and have fun doing it.

I will be sending emails to anyone who is interested that includes exercise ideas and maybe even some MF approved recipes for L&G items, plus inspriational stories and more.

To sign up just contact me or simply use the PayPal account to pay your contribution to the pot. The PayPal acct name is mmt100daychallenge at yahoo dot com
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room