Medifast Commerical Shoot in Chicago

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Medifast Commerical Shoot in Chicago

Postby JeepGirl » February 26th, 2007, 2:21 pm

I recvd this via email today and can't recall if anyone is in or near Chicago.

Anywho thought someone may be interested. I know if they were in Atlanta and I was a few lbs more gone I would so be there :D

Picture yourself on TV - UPDATE!

Medifast is currently preparing to tape a show in the Chicago, Illinois area for national television broadcast featuring people, like you, who have lost weight using the Medifast weight-loss program.

Do you have tips or stories to share with others on how the Medifast weight-loss program has helped you?
Have you tried other programs and discovered that Medifast was the best choice for you?
Has your life changed since losing your weight with Medifast?
Has your weight loss affected your personal life?
Do you want to have a great time meeting other people just like you who have had success with the Medifast weight-loss program?

Medifast is now offering OVERNIGHT LODGING for TUESDAY, MARCH 20TH, 2007 at THE HAMPTON INN SUITES HOTEL (located less than a mile from the studio).

AT NO COST TO OUR STUDIO AUDIENCE GUESTS!

That’s right, for all of you who would like to be part of this exciting live commercial shoot, Medifast is now offering a free nights lodging as a Thank you and to make certain you get to the shoot on time.

Once you are confirmed as a guest, we will reserve your seat at a special closed taping in the Chicagoland area featuring many of Medifast's Superstars and program authorities.

All paricipants will also enjoy a special catered lunch at no charge and be able to experience first hand the excitement of taping a show for national television broadcast.

You'll also receive a special gift bag from Medifast filled with goodies!

Make sure you bring a camera! You can have your picture taken with Medifast Superstars and company executives, as well as pictures of this once in a lifetime event.

All participants may bring an adult family member or friend to be part of our studio audience - maybe your spouse or significant other would like to share their story on how your weight loss has affected their life. It's up to you - this is your special day!

If you live in the Chicagoland area and would like more information on this exciting and fun once in a lifetime opportunity - please email now!

Seating is limited - contact us now and include a daytime phone number. We're waiting for your email - are YOU the next Medifast Superstar?

Email to: chicagoshow@medifastdiet.com
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby DogMa » February 26th, 2007, 2:30 pm

Hey, Jeepster. I'm nowhere near Chicago, but I'm glad to see you back here!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JeepGirl » February 26th, 2007, 2:37 pm

Hey Robin! :hug: It is good to be here again! I am starting again March 1st and am excited. I have missed y'all!**will post more in my dust-covered journal later*

btw--I see you are dating wooohooo :lightening: :hide:
JeepGirl

Postby MusicalMomma » February 26th, 2007, 3:09 pm

I'm not far from Chicago....however...I don't think I'd be a good advertisement for medifast right now....too bad I didn't see it through the first time...I coulda been a STAR!!!! hahaha
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby JeepGirl » February 26th, 2007, 4:27 pm

Joyce ~~You will sooo be a star this time!!
JeepGirl

Return to Weight Loss