Maple br sugar oatmeal!!??!!

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby Allison Onederland » July 9th, 2006, 10:46 am

I am soooo glad I found this! I was about to give up Maple n Brown Sugar oatmeal forever! And it was my favorite for making muffins! The last box I got tasted like...nothing. Blah, bland...nuttin! :|

Thank you Nancy for taking care of that for us. I can now look forward to more yummy maple n brown sugar muffins for breakfast! :D

I also agree with the complaints about their quality control. I've had nasty tasting brown water chili, oatmeal muffins that were 1/2 inch high, hot cocoa that didn't even have a cocoa taste, chicken and NO noodle soup, etc. etc. :roll: I've also pulled a packet of Tropical Punch out of the box only to end up with Raspberry iced tea. Hopefully they will get this straightened out before we have to sic Nancy on them again! :whip: :lol:
Allison Onederland
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DogMa » July 9th, 2006, 2:10 pm

BTW, if anyone still has some of these, they CAN be salvaged. I've been adding Sugar Twin brown sugar and Maple Grove Farms sugar-free maple syrup, and it comes out great.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Karakuri » July 22nd, 2006, 10:37 am

holy snap... i guess the bad batches are still out there. i went to have some oatmeal today and the flavour wasn't there!

anyway, if anyone is in Canada you need to call medifast at 1-800-953-0081 and talk to someone there.

i haven't talked yet... i have a sore throat and allergies playing havoc on me.

cheers!

*NOTE!* if you do not order from the Canadian distributor then you CANNOT get a replacement by them. i'm going to have to call the USA branch again.

this is getting rediculous. :(
start date: June 12, 2006
start weight: 260
new start date: May 14, 2008
current weight: 260
goal weight: 160
height: 5'7"
back on medifast, again, and ready to kick it into gear!
Karakuri
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Lean Cuisine