Maple Oatmeal & Smores

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby Aerie » July 29th, 2006, 7:23 pm

I have to say I LOVE the smores bars. I have one every single day. If I lose a chip I chase it down!!!!! I'd eat them more often if it was allowed. Shucks!
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » July 29th, 2006, 8:40 pm

Aw, SharonR, that's the pits! If we see someone crawling around on the floorboards, we'll know it's drmjwdvm huntin' for chocolate chippers!

Just a suggestion here, if the S'mores are so crummy and crumbly, I really would dial up the Call Center and request a return authorization if you've received them within the last 30 days. Medifast will replace them. One of the nice things about having a bar is that you can grab one on the go for those times when you're really busy. Granola in a bowl or out of a small cup is good and healthy and fine when a person has the time to sit down for a snack but :x not very convenient for drivers or for people working at a desk. I hate it when my keyboard tray gets filled with soy crisp or multigrain cracker crumbs! :oops:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby SharonR » July 29th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Thanks Nancy, I still find it so amusing that we all have different tastes, likes and dislikes. The old smores smelled like playdough, hubs pointed that out. Had you ever thought of that? I loved the chewiness of the old ones.

I hear that Mike likes them, so I think I am going to ask him if we can do a trade, that's so much easier than returning them.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » July 30th, 2006, 8:05 pm

BTW, they're also taking back my flavorless maple oatmeal even though I ordered it more than a month ago (I had ordered a bunch and had been trying to just doctor it up myself). They shipped me apple-cinnamon instead, and UPS is scheduled to pick up the maple tomorrow.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to Lean Cuisine