maintain medifast

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

maintain medifast

Postby trish » January 1st, 2005, 7:53 pm

What is the "maintain" by medifast that is being advertised on TV? Is it the same thing as medifast? If not what is the difference? Is it made by Medifast?

Trish
trish

Postby Nancy » January 2nd, 2005, 1:54 am

Medifast occasionally advertises its products in different venues. It directly sells its products to physicians; through Take Shape For Life Health Advisors and sometimes directly to customers.

Please note that some Health Advisors are certified and some are not. Terry and I are both certified Health Advisors and National Directors for Take Shape For Life.

Like most companies that manufacture and sell products, Medifast looks for different avenues for selling its products. Recently it has packaged some of its products in boxes of 14 packets and does some selective advertising on television, in magazines and other print matter.

People who order through Medifast, on HSN or through ads in magazines and newspapers do not receive the benefit of a Health Advisor. We do not charge more for our products than do physicians or the company. Medifast sets the standards for the prices of its products and we are all bound by company rules to sell our products for the same price - there can be only a +/- difference of 5%, as per company policy.

MakeMeThinner is an authorized and licensed website - we are registered with Take Shape For Life, the marketing branch for Medifast products. Currently not all websites are licensed or authorized by Take Shape For Life…the services we offer – our support Forum, my Newsletters, direct email support, personal one-on-one telephone assistance & interactive weekly conference calls sponsored by Take Shape For Life are all provided at no additional charge to our customers.

Therefore, people may choose how they wish to purchase their products – by selecting a personal Health Advisor and ordering products through them or directly from the company with no personal support.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

maintain on tv

Postby trish » January 2nd, 2005, 6:35 pm

I never order things from TV and don't like the selection they are offering anyway. However, I was just wondering if it is actually Medifast, if it is being made by Medifast, if it is the exact same product, or if Medifast has come out with something new?

Thanks
trish

Return to The Weight Room