Lucy

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Lucy » January 24th, 2007, 10:10 am

So...I will be absent a few days,,,Guido got busted :lol:

Actually, going to be handling things with my son....I will leave with lots of supplies, shaker, shakes etc...I will be back Sun for weigh in...
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 24th, 2007, 3:10 pm

Have a nice trip! Doing things on the road aren't that tough, plan ahead and remember your goals! You'll do great and we'll miss you!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 24th, 2007, 3:39 pm

I'll miss you. really. :lol:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lucy » January 25th, 2007, 7:04 am

I found an internet connection and a free computer to use ....okay it's like way away from the room, but I had to get coffee... for the record. I HATE HOSPITALS...I hate people probing my kids, I trust no one with them especially doctors, okay maybe I trust them a little, but I do question and I expect if you say something you had better back it up...I am pissed off, depressed and basically STRESSED.....

Biki I'll miss you too, unfortunately we may be here a while...I will pop in when I can. BTW I heard from Electra, she had a really bad event this week, I do not expect to see her on boards for a while, but I have heard from her and plan to be in touch.

Gotta go, mommy duty call...BTW Beth read your menu, really kid you did great,,,
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 25th, 2007, 3:03 pm

Thinking happy thoughts for your little one!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lucy » February 1st, 2007, 8:11 am

So... I have been updating my ticker daily...I have been a moody mess this past week and a half, happily I am down 19 lbs so far and maybe just maybe I will hit the 20 club this Sunday.

The weather in WI has been , well...okay no nice words come to mind, I NEED SUN! I am thinking I may start tanning 2 times a week to improve my mood..

Funny, one of the things annoying me is my pants won't stay up, I get tired of hiking them up...hows that for ungrateful :x

I keep plugging along, I would probably do better if I actually drank my water! I will work on that this week...

Oh I no longer have to lose over 100 lbs only 99 now...whew!
Lucy

Postby Lucy » February 20th, 2007, 5:59 am

OMG it's been like 3 weeks?!!!!! I have only lurked when I could. My son ended up with a super bug that did not respond to regular antibiotics, then literally the day I think he is out of the woods my daughter developed the same...... now the panic is over they are well, the local health care professionas are perplexed and me???? I need a drink HAHAHAHA.

Seriously, only lurked, did not try to comply, did not pig either which helped keep off what I had lost. Hospitals SUCK! Speaking of, my goodness, what you learn about weight and the very serious effects while doing light reading in a hospital reading room!

I must say BIKI, I am so proud of you....wonderful ones!!!!!! I will be working this week to get back on program, would like to be fully complying by Sunday, will weigh in and all next Sunday.
Lucy

Postby bikipatra » February 20th, 2007, 6:07 am

So sorry about the kids! Hope everyone is getting fully better! We have missed you!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby katieb920 » February 20th, 2007, 6:36 am

Thank Goodness the Kids are alright. Glad to have you back
:D
Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lucy » April 15th, 2007, 5:20 am

Well it seems I have been remiss. I have been back on the plan, am happy with my progress. Next goal is the 230's. Update on the non Medifast news, kids are great, took FOREVER to get them well. I have signed the boys up for Karate and my daughter for Gymnastics and dance, which was actually cheaper than Karate, how is that possible? I want them to begin to see active as a way of life.

Did not lose my license to demerit points, but have to go to traffic school. Sadly after a perfect record all these years, 3 tickets in 90 days did it. BAH Tuesdays with the class for all of MAY...BAH

New car...the one that replaced the other, DIED, shorted out the electrical system when we had a trailer hitch installed...trailer place is paying for the damage.

I have seen alot of progress, Tony went the way of GOAL, awesome, Biki is really moving along last I was posting you did not think you would see Onderland, now look at you!!!! Very cool, see a few pounds a week does add up NICELY. Gavin is moving right along as well...

Meanwhile all is well, my brood keeps growing, my daily trip into kiddie land now has a 8 week old, 5 month old, 17 month old,2 year old and a 4 year old. Praire women were saints!

Content right now...hubby is in DC for 10 days, living the life, hotels no kids,,,BAH

Lastly, I may join a 10 week workout with my sons Karate studio, the do martial arts aerobics and strenghth training 6 days a week, one day strenghth the next kickboxing. We will see.

Does everyone realize, most of us want to be what we say we hate most? How many have rolled their eyes at some size 8 in perfect form jogging along the road and said " UGH don't ya just hate her?"

My ultimate goal is to have someone who is overweight say "What do you know, you like have a perfect body, you've never been fat" then I can say OH YEAH...let me introdice you to Medifast hon...I will carry a before and after with me everywhere.
Lucy

Postby Tawanda » April 15th, 2007, 6:56 am

Lucy, glad the kids are feeling better and thankful that you are back to posting here with us!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

Postby JonnaD » April 16th, 2007, 6:01 am

Sounds like you are really in the swing of things. I like your idea of carrying the before and after pictures. Shock 'em right into the program! :lol:
Jonna
Working on learning patience - I want to be thin and I want it NOW!
JonnaD

K

Postby Lucy » June 7th, 2007, 4:42 am

Alrighty then...my schedule became a nightmare in May...I did in fact complete the driving school...how humiliating, learned a thing or two.

I also have learned that I will eat for comfort....I liked it better when only other people did that.

They have beaches in Savannah...many know I HATE WI, hate it, hate it, but our home is nice, my kids are in a great school.

A story, when I was a child I lived in Blufton ( Hilton Head), my mom newly divored was a nanny for 9 kids who had lost their mom. I loved it, we left after a year or so and cried, cried, cried, Always wanted to return.

So hubby applies for a transfer, and the hiring manager went to school with this family, well deciding that must be fate, hires my hubby. Now we move. Nothing like the thought of me in a suit at the beach to start the Medifast wheels again.

Hate that I have FAILED thus far, but it took many failed attempts to stop smoking, and I finally did that. So here we go, goal for the day, just get the darn shakes in and nothing else other than water!

So the Medifast club, I humbly reapply.
Lucy

Postby pinkbugs471 » June 7th, 2007, 5:20 am

Welcome Back.... :mrgreen:
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire

231/168/140
pinkbugs471

Postby bikipatra » June 7th, 2007, 5:37 am

Welcome back. I missed your special brand of humor!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal