Lucy

1 Thread per registered User.

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 8th, 2007, 10:25 pm

My car is electric blue and I'm not tired of it yet! What did you decide?

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby electra000 » January 15th, 2007, 2:00 pm

Hey Lucy Loo ! Just checking in on you to see how your first day back is going! Let me know! :D
electra000
Preferred member

Postby Lucy » January 16th, 2007, 7:52 am

okay Day one on program is in the bag...only one minor mishap...the Nuggett my daughter did not eat, jumped off her plate and into my mouth! I have to watch I was always a grazer, a bite hear a nibble there. Had a hard time with water as well.

Realized you pee even more while on program than just drinking water, woke up at 1 am and had a nice long, oh my gosh can you possibly pee that much kinda thing ...yeah on a forum talking pee, BUT I suspect you all can relate! :shock:

Meanwhile I showered and got on the scale...JUMPED OFF decided this thing is on CRACK, except it kept telling me the same, a loss, now we all know this is water, but the number was shocking...decided to talk numbers Sunday, just in case it really is crack!

CHOCOLATE SHAKES ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Oh and was I G R U M P Y yesterday? Scary how cranky, I think it had more to do with the snow....

My goal is to be on schedule and 100 percent compliant by Sunday, this is all new and little habits I am so used to will sneak up, like the nugget, if I can get on track in a week getting all supps in, all water and nothing else I will be pleased!

I won't yipe at myself for any slips this week, I will consider it a learning curve!
Wanna know the best part, I know and I mean I KNOW I won't weigh 259 on Sunday...it's like a little secret you can't wait to share!
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Lucy » January 16th, 2007, 7:56 am

Oh yeah the car????????/ I chose RED...LOVE IT...

BUT

The day after we bought it, my mechanic calls, the alternator is fine, the transmission is fine, the total repait bill? 65 dollars!

I spent 25 thousand dollars went into debt for 5 years FOR NOTHING!

I was more angry the thing was not dead than when it was...talk about ungreatful!
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy

Postby electra000 » January 16th, 2007, 8:45 am

Hey Lucy! Glad to hear that you have day 1 under your belt. You did great! I did good also. Stayed compliant. We can do this together! :D
electra000
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 16th, 2007, 2:38 pm

Lucy,
It took me a while to get out of the grazing habit. more than once in the beginning, I found myself spitting out nuts I'd greabbed off a hotel check in desk or whatever...I didn't realize I had them until I was chewing. It was pretty entertaining for my co-workers for a while!

You'll get the hang of it! Glad you like the shakes!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Lucy » January 16th, 2007, 7:34 pm

I believe that life is better with BUTTER, I will eat roll after roll smacking on the lard...so tonight we went out to eat, day two and I am thinking oh yeah baby, just one, thats better than 6...it's an improvement....

BUT

I DIDN"T yahooooooo had 4 oz tendeloin and Broc no butter, no rolls

I now must go jump off a bridge cause clearly I have lost my mind.....oh wait I am losing inches not my mind, I shall forget the bridge heheehehe

DEDE too funny I spit out a fruit loop today, of course my daughter decided the spitting was funny and did it too :x

Electra watch out I'm gonna get ya!
Lucy

Postby Sojourner » January 16th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Great job, Lucy!!

I have said this before on these boards, but think of each pound you lose as equivalent to four sticks of butter. Stuck all over your body in all it's lumpy, greasy, artery-clogging grossness. Lard, indeed!

Oh, and way to cross that bridge instead of jumping from it!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 16th, 2007, 8:47 pm

No jumping off bridges, you haven't lost your mind, you've gained some perspective AND what's important to you right now!

Sojo is right. I have a friend who calculates how many sticks of butter she loses as she loses weight. I used to get 5lb bags of sugar and put them in the backpack and cart them around every once in a while. That's a lot of sugar! Great visual! Shows us how we're doing!

SO proud of you! You did so great during a meal OUT! Woo hoo!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Lucy » January 17th, 2007, 7:09 am

I think I may have lost the urge for butter, the visual may be enough to break the habit...it took years to stop smoking, seems silly addicted to any food...

Meanwhile...day 3 , scale still on crack, today I will attempt to get all supps in and all water and no other little things!
Last edited by Lucy on January 18th, 2007, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucy

Postby Lucy » January 18th, 2007, 6:14 am

Day 3 in the bag, starting day 4.....I have decised my scale is not on crack, went to the doctor and his scale said the same..

I LOVE MY CRACK SCALE

I can not wait to post Sunday...

and I know not to get too excited as it's water, not even in ketosis yet...

but

I will get to move the tracker Sunday....

and join a club.....

dreams of donuts be damned I am losing weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucy

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 18th, 2007, 12:33 pm

Woo Hoo, you're almost through the hard part! I loveyour crack scale too! Can I borrow it?

dreams of donuts be damned I am losing weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was so great!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Lucy » January 18th, 2007, 7:49 pm

Yeah laugh at the donuts...but I swear I was daydreaming about eatting like 12....

BUT Day 4 is in the bag...today I think I did things 100 percent the right way...kida hungry I ate a soup, oatmeal and a jello....AWWW I did not do it right....my soy crisps arrived and I tried a pack, I had already had a jello...cest la vie.

I posted the meanest before photo in the history of the board...but I promise to smile this week for the Week 1 photo on Sunday, complete with tank top, oh yeah lets show those arms....they are big enough to be thighs....but ultimately at the end, I want to have posted photos that make another say yeah thats me and if she can do it so can I!

I wannna move the ticker, but that is a reward for a weeks compliance. Sunday it is....OMG though I get a headache each night, not the knock you flat ones, but still they SUCK...
Lucy

Postby Sojourner » January 19th, 2007, 12:11 am

Lucy wrote:...those arms....they are big enough to be thighs....

LOL Lucy - I once wrote a poem that begins
"I once was so thin you just wouldn't believe, my leg would've fit in what now is my sleeve..." :lol:

BTW, your smiling avatar pic is nice!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby bikipatra » January 19th, 2007, 3:18 am

Lucy wrote:Yeah laugh at the donuts...but I swear I was daydreaming about eatting like 12....

I posted the meanest before photo in the history of the board...but I promise to smile this week for the Week 1 photo on Sunday, complete with tank top, oh yeah lets show those arms....they are big enough to be thighs....but ultimately at the end, I want to have posted photos that make another say yeah thats me and if she can do it so can I!

Have you seen my before picture in the green top with my chichas hanging out? Stuffing my face? The twins are the size of toddler's heads and almost in my dinner plate(s)! No dignity! Here's a thumnail for you in case you need to know how to go out and look drunk and bovine in public...MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I was going to burn that top but when I hit Onederland I want a new picture in it to see the difference. I will be drinking a medifast shake not a eating fried whatever.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal