I'VE LOST 10.5LBS!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'VE LOST 10.5LBS!!

Postby REFORMER » July 30th, 2006, 7:35 pm

i've beeN ON FOR 23 DAYS AND HAVE LOST 10.5LBS 8) . i KNOW i CAN BE MORE COMPLIANT THAN I AM. I TEND TO FUDGE AT TIMES, LIKE ADDING GRATED PARM OR FF SHREDDED CHEESE TO THE CHILI OR POPPING A SLICE OR 2 OF THIN TURKEY OR A FF CHEESE SLICE, THEN MENTALLY SUBTRACTING IT FROM MY L&G. :oops: :oops: i AM ONE OF THE NIGHT SHIFTERS SO SOMETIMES I JUST EAT A SUPP. EVERY 2-3HRS WHILE AWAKE WHICH CAN BE UP TO 24HRS SOMETIMES, SO I TEND TO LOOSE COUNT. BUT A REGULAR DAY PERSON EATS A SUPP EVERY 3HRS WHILE AWAKE ALSO, SO IT ALL PANS OUT I HOPE. :?: ALSO, I CONFESS TO PUTTING REDDIWHIP ON THE SF JELLO MORE THAN ONCE A DAY. I AM RECOMMITTING TO BEING FULLY COMPLIANT!
REFORMER

Postby Elke » July 30th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Ok that was a bit confusing for me. Did you say you are up 24 hours most days? I think even being up 24 hours you still eat every 2 to 3 hours...not real sure. I do however know that reddiwhip on jello "more than once a day" is not good. You may have one snack a day...I would think that reddiwhip AND SF Jello makes more than one. How much sugar is in the reddiwhip? Callories? Fat? I can't see where that is ok.
But on the other hand you have lost 10.5 lbs. I think if there was more compliance you would loose more in 23 days. Just my 2 cents :)

P.S. How do you stay up for 24 hours...I would be a zombie
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Arklahoma » July 31st, 2006, 7:42 am

I know what you mean about working nights and being up for 24 hours at times. It's very hard to stay on a sleep schedule so it's difficult to remember which day it is.

BTW, I'm with Elke ~ How many jello/reddiwhip's are you having? Only one jello snack per day is allowed.

I'm totally in agreement with the total compliance mentality. I've been on and off the program for the last few weeks related to work stuff but today I'm back on board 100%.

Best of luck to you!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JKSRN » July 31st, 2006, 10:32 am

I used to work the night shift, and will admit that 'grazing' was a part of trying to stay awake and relieve boredom and just simply 'went with the shift', with people bringing in food all the time. My failure to keep my mouth shut more often, got me onto this program, as a last resort having always lost but always regained the weight. :x

I made a vow to myself, being a bit older, that there would be no more yo-yo-ing, that this was it. I have never been this committed nor more compliant to another other program than I am to Medifast! So now I am using my time here, to study nutrition, learn what is best for my body , and finding out that I do not need huge quantities of food to be satisfied...that I actually feel better carting around less food in my tummy and less fat on my bod. And, I am up and out, walking each day for exercise--who would have believed it?!! I am a believer now!!

So, keep going, be compliant, and your body and your scale will thank you!!! Healthy is a good thing, as Martha would say! :D
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.