3rd day and already lost 5lbs

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

3rd day and already lost 5lbs

Postby citygirl » February 18th, 2004, 10:01 am

Hello all, this is my 3rd day and i have already lost 5lbs, i am so shocked but i am also so very happy. I guess i must be in ketosis bcuz right now its about 58 degrees and i am freezing have on socks 2 shirts and have drank a cup of coffee already and its only 10am. The first 2 days werent so bad but today i am hungry already, cant wait til i can have my next shake which is in about another half hour. I am hoping i can keep up this pace but if i am in this for the long run. So just wanted to tell u guys about my progress and also i am doing the modified tried the full fast the first day and it was a disaster, i felt like i was starving. But anyways do any of u know if there are other things that we can have in between, like i read somewhere that we can have sugar free jello although my advisor told me i should not do that as of yet, no reason why she just said she thinks i should wait, i know about the bouillion but is there anything else out there that anyone knows about.
Start date 2-16-04
Height 5'10
Start weight 325
1st goal 300 by 3-31-04
Ultimate goal 170-180lbs
I CAN AND DO THIS, I AM MOTIVATED, DETERMINED AND MY SPIRIT IS WILLING. NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW
citygirl

Postby elle4nelly » February 18th, 2004, 12:40 pm

City Girl!!!
You're doing GREAT!!!!!!!!! :D
Keep up the great work!

As far as what to have in between? I don't know....I drink lots of decaf Tea and mild green hot tea in between 'cause I'm always cold now. It could be 80 outside and I bet you I wouldn't know it. But It's such a small inconvenience for a great weight loss. Hopefully someone in the Forum will have some great idea for you! Keep up!

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

City Girl Question

Postby Maisie » February 18th, 2004, 2:41 pm

If you go to the FAQ section of the forum, there's lots of detail on what you can have on the Modified and freebies, i.e. snack soups, beverages, etc.

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room