3rd Day

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

3rd Day

Postby Lil'Bit » October 22nd, 2004, 4:56 am

Well, I got up this morning and got on the scales. I have lost 7lbs! I know all of it has to be water. I have used the bathroom so much. 3 more lbs and it will be 10! Starting my second day, I had a trace of ketosis. Starting this morning I had none. Does this mean I did something wrong last night with my meal? Has everyone who is on this program gone to the DR. like Medifast suggests? Just curious.

Lil'Bit
Lil'Bit

Postby RavenKat » October 22nd, 2004, 5:12 am

Hey Lil'Bit!

My advice? Don't use ketone strips. It's just one more thing to worry over. You've lost an amazing amount in a couple of days and soon (if not already) you'll lose your hunger and feel great. Does it really matter what the strips say if everything is working? :D

Also, if I remember your other post correctly, you had sausage in your meal. Note: LEAN and GREEN. Unless the sausage was spoiled I don't think it qualifies. ;) It obviously didn't slow your weight loss but it's not the best choice to eat.

As far as the doc - if you have a lot to lose or have medical conditions, then I'd definitley go a lot. If not, perhaps a pre-check would be merited. I went beforehand and then had blood work in the summer.

Keep up the good work, Lady!!!

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Thanks Kat

Postby Lil'Bit » October 22nd, 2004, 3:34 pm

Thanks for the advice. I won't be eating that pork anymore. I have lost the hunger. It is more of a mind thing now. I see people eating cake at work and at my job they fix breakfast for the employees on Friday. So it has been hard but I haven't cheated.

Tonight, I will eat my steak and salad. Then my shake. Love it!

Thanks again!

Lil'Bit
Lil'Bit

Return to Weight Loss