Lauren's After Pictures

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby Mickeyz » July 31st, 2007, 1:20 pm

WOWZA! :shock:

Thanks for posting these pics, really gives me hope. I am almost 5'9" and am aiming for 165 (or maybe 155). I hope I look half as good as you!
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Elizabeth » July 31st, 2007, 6:32 pm

Lauren, your transformation is a beautiful one! You continue to inspire me. Thanks so much for sharing.
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby nickieluv » July 31st, 2007, 6:52 pm

Very nice to see some updated pics, thank you for sharing!

After reading Biki's comments I had to go back and look at your wrists - she's right, they are tiny! One of the interesting parts of the last few pounds for me has been seeing my wrists and hands emerge from the 'fat gloves.' I always had short stubby hands (so I thought) but I'm starting to see a piano players hands coming to the fore - hands where you can actually see the tendons at work! I'm no Liszt but they're not so stubby-looking anymore, either!

And as Robin said - you and your sister make a very beautiful pair. How proud are your parents of you two, huh? :D (Not only your appearance, but in all areas - but they must be very happy to have two healthy daughters, too.)
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Lauren » August 1st, 2007, 9:39 am

Thank you so much, girls, your notes are so kind and totally made my day!

Nickie, my parents are indeed very pleased, and having two healthy daughters is especially poignant as my sister's at the very tail end of treatment for breast cancer as we speak. So I was dropping weight while she was undergoing some pretty aggressive stuff, and it was, what I like to call, the best of times and the worst of times, in our family. Having these pics of me thinner and my sister doing well is nothing short of phenomenal, on every level.

Anyway, thank you all so much for your support, it's wonderful!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby UnknownDieter » August 1st, 2007, 12:56 pm

I just looked through all your photos...my it amazes me how much you have changed, you do inspire.
UnknownDieter

Postby casma500 » August 1st, 2007, 1:40 pm

Wow!!! Truly amazing ~ what an incredible inspiration! Glad to see you are still keeping it off, as I have been away for a while ~ keep on inspiring us!
~ Be Yourself -- Everyone Else is Already Taken ~

Postby Serendipity » August 2nd, 2007, 3:50 am

Lauren, what lovely pictures! I can see a big change even from your after pictures. That last 15 pounds really iced your cake. You look great!

When I was fat, I dreamed of having that little black dress. Any black dress I tried on just made me look like a bowling ball. A big NSV for me was the day I bought my size 6 black dress very similar to the one you are modeling.

Thanks for posting.......just amazing.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Lauren » August 6th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Thanks so much for your replies, and I am sorry I'm just responding now!

Jo, "The Little Black Dress" used to haunt me. Mostly because even if it was black, it was NEVER little! :-) Now, even though I don't enjoy the act of shopping, I have added several little black dresses to my wardrobe - just because I can! :-) That pic is actually not flattering, as it shows no figure, I look like a rectangle - but in person it looks really cute, I swear! It's a Michael Kors shirt dress with a cool belt.

Anyway, thanks so much for the compliments, and Jo, it makes me so happy and proud to see us both thrive, let's keep on keepin' on!

Lauren
Lauren

Postby Lizabette » August 13th, 2007, 7:03 am

Lauren wrote:Thank you so much, girls, your notes are so kind and totally made my day!
Nickie, my parents are indeed very pleased, and having two healthy daughters is especially poignant as my sister's at the very tail end of treatment for breast cancer as we speak. So I was dropping weight while she was undergoing some pretty aggressive stuff, and it was, what I like to call, the best of times and the worst of times, in our family. Having these pics of me thinner and my sister doing well is nothing short of phenomenal, on every level.Anyway, thank you all so much for your support, it's wonderful!Lauren

LAUREN, just went back to the 'black dress' pics. Oh, I loved them and the pictures of your beautiful sister and family.
Thank God, she is doing well!
I hope that the next Medifast Star Contest will have our LAUREN as one of the winners, because you truly are!
Having you on these boards is an inspiration and blessing to all of us.
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lauren » August 14th, 2007, 7:07 am

Lizabette, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your kind words and blessings. As always, you warmed my heart (and as a jaded New Yorker, that takes a bit of effort!).

I think we all have served to inspire one another, which is why the forum has been so beneficial. As long as we all keep telling our stories, it will keep us firm in our commitment to maintenance, and will continue (hopefully) to motivate those who are still in the weight loss phase.

Thank you, as always, for being you, Liz!

Lauren
Lauren

looking great

Postby LAwoman » September 14th, 2007, 5:34 pm

Hey Lauren,

I know you've heard many, many times, but no one ever gets sick of hearing how great they look, do they?

YOU LOOK GREAT!!!

And it's been great reading your posts from time to time, with your realistic, inspirational, and always positive words.

It's great seeing you maintain your goal weight and live the life you desire!!!
Good for you!!!
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby CGal67 » November 19th, 2007, 3:21 pm

Nic pics Lauren! You look fabulous!

C
Scale Junkies Association
Proud Member

Started MF: 11/25/2007
210/184/130ish
CGal67

Postby Lauren » November 29th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Thanks so much for the enthusiastic comments, CGal, I hope you are kicking a** and taking numbers!

Lauren
Lauren

Postby PippiLongstocking » December 10th, 2007, 8:01 pm

You look lovely! Amazing what you have done and thank you for sharing
your thoughts with us.
I have a ways to go and you give me encouragement with that poignant post, thank you!!!

:mrgreen:
PippiLongstocking
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby alpha femme » December 10th, 2007, 8:41 pm

know what this means? if i was 6 inches taller, i'd be hot.
alpha femme
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to Studio