Lauren's before pictures...

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby Nancy » January 26th, 2006, 11:08 am

Lauren ~

You are :heart: lovely, :heart: lovely, :heart: lovely and did I mention, LOVELY? :heart:

Sheesh! How in the weird world of computers and life did I ever miss this post? I am ashamed of myself! :oops:

:secret: MakeMeThinner and Happier Folks, when I miss a post such as this, slap me along side the :hammerhead: head and send me a PM so I can get on here ASAP.

I tell ya, Lauren, you are a beauty and we have always thought so - your insight and comments are so wonderful and we are just so thankful for your presence here.

You have a sassy smile and such a sparkle in your eyes. As you continue on your journey towards your goal, we love it that you choose to hang out with us.

:coach: Look out, world, Lauren is on her way and she is a winner!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lauren » January 26th, 2006, 11:31 am

Sorry, Nancy, didn't think I should be fishin' for compliments! haha!
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Drama Queen » January 26th, 2006, 12:23 pm

Hi Lauren,

Just wanted to add my compliments...you are gorgeous! And well on your way to a thinner and healthier you!! I see that you live in New York City. My favorite city in the world!! I lived there for 13 years (1978-1991) before moving to Utah. I treat myself to a visit every year for at least a week of shopping and Broadway shows. In fact my reward for reaching goal is going to be a shopping trip to NYC!!!

You are to be commended for sticking to plan while living in NYC. So many wonderful restaurants and temptations!! I love your posts and it is so wonderful to put a face with your name. Way to go!!! I'm hoping to get my pics up soon.

Drama Queen
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lauren » January 26th, 2006, 12:31 pm

DQ, thanks for such a nice post! I moved to NYC for grad school when I graduated, nearly 9 years ago, and never looked back...I can't imagine living anywhere else, and I bought a place about a year and a half ago to finally set up "permanent" residence - a rarity in NYC, right? I am sure you love it especially for your theater background, and it certainly doesn't disappoint! I try to go to the theater often as well, Broadway, Off-Broadway, Off-Off...blah blah, and yes, the restaurants rock as well!

Your goal weight shopping spree will surely be a fantastic time! You are going to be an even better actor than I am sure you already are - just for having increased confidence in yourself and comfort in your skin!

Lauren
Lauren

Postby Nancy » January 26th, 2006, 3:50 pm

:shock: Shopping?

:shock: Theater?

I wanna go, too!

Me, me, me, too! :mrgreen:

Lauren will need NYPD to keep the guys away from her!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Lauren » January 26th, 2006, 3:58 pm

Nancy, anytime you want to come to NY, you just let me know, I would love to meet you!

And if losing weight is the way to get the NYPD to hang around me, then I'm in! Some of them ain't too shabby! :-)
Lauren

look great

Postby LAwoman » January 26th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Thanks for sharing your pics Lauren. You truly are stunning.

I would love to see some "during pics" of you with your new 50 lbs. loss. I'm guessing even more stunning than you already are.

We are so proud of you, keep it up!!!
LAwoman
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 1st, 2006, 6:45 pm

Hey Lauren, are we getting a "during" picture when you reach the 80# club REALLY soon?

Just checkin'! You're my hero! Your attitude, the insightful and wonderful things you say in your posts. I LOVE YOU and am fishing for a new picture!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lauren » April 3rd, 2006, 7:10 am

DeDe, that's the nicest post to see first thing on a Monday morning, thanks! I know I've been totally lax on getting "during" photos up - I will try to get some pics taken of me and get them to Unca soon. I promise!

You're doing great and have been a tremendous support here to everyone, so thank you!

Happy Monday!

Lauren
Lauren

Postby Bonnie » April 7th, 2006, 2:56 pm

Lauren

We all want to know how you are doing now.. :felix:

Do you have a new picture to post for us? :coolnana:

I bet you are close to your goal.

I can hardly wait to see your beautiful face again. Maybe this time you will have full body picture for us. :cheerleader:
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » April 8th, 2006, 7:24 am

BonBon ~

I agree...we keep waiting and waiting! Lauren is a beautiful woman and she has such great insight into people. I wanna meet her in The Thin one of these days.

It is a process we must all go through to get to the point where we feel comfortable enough to share our pictures with others. Many of us avoid the camera at all costs because we don't feel very good about our appearance and that habit takes a while to break. I became even more critical of myself as I lost weight and even though I look a lot better now than I did before I went on the weight loss program, I am still shy about having my picture taken. I comply because I know it helps others to grow in their faith regarding the program.

Lauren, we know you've been busy and it is not likely that a person has their camera with them all the time. When you get a chance, send us a photo of your slimmin' self. Perhaps one of your friends can sketch a picture for us - since there is half of you, it won't take long to draw!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Lauren » April 10th, 2006, 10:06 am

I know, I know, I owe you all pictures!

There is no reason other than the fact that my friends and I haven't been good with the camera lately - we take little clutch bags out at night and there isn't room for a camera! :-) I PROMISE to get something to you shortly.

And yes, Nancy, I always get more self-conscious as I lose weight. It's like, one comfort of being so overweight is that you're not really on the "radar" in a room, but as you lose weight, people start to see you, and you become aware of it. I definitely have become more self-aware...

But, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to post here, because you guys are all awesome, and I don't feel self-conscious here!

I am going home to my parent's for Passover this week, maybe someone will have a digital camera, and we'll get some pics up.

You all rock, thanks for the love!

Lauren
Lauren

Postby Arklahoma » April 10th, 2006, 3:45 pm

I just saw your b4 pics today and I'm already chompin' at the bit to see an updated version. You're very beautiful and I can only imagine what you look like now.

:goodluck:
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Lizabette » April 10th, 2006, 5:20 pm

Oh, LAUREN,

Here grandma is again, slow as molasses, finding your beautiful pictures. But WhooHoo, so glad I did! :roll:

How can anybody look this good and not want want the whole world to see? You are over halfway to goal and mercy me, what are we in for?
If only we could see you now! :hide:

Please humor all of us and fork over a recent picture...problem is, there might not be room on the Forum for all the compliments that will pile up! :bricks:

Your experienced posts are so inspiring to us. :puter: How about using a little head shot on your avatar? :yes:

Don't mean to tell you what to do, but do it anyway! :shock:

Lizabette

Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to Studio