KeleeGrl

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby KeleeGrl » January 23rd, 2007, 9:36 am

Thanks for the cheers everyone.

I think TOM is part of the reason for the "funk,", but its getting better day by day.

Yesterday was another uneventful, compliant day. I'm now finding that less food is more filling to me now....I made grilled chicken Sunday night and just green beans and I was thinking there is no way this is going to fill me up, but I actually was having a hard time finishing my chicken...that was a good feeling. My husband likes that too because he gets more!

Tonight should be easy too. Then I have my dreaded Wednesday Wing night and Thisty Thursday night...which have gotten a little easier to cope with. Another challenge I'm going to have is that we have friends coming from the Buffalo area and we usually go out which means alcohol and food. I've already warned my husband that I wouldn't be drinking and well food I can work around that....I can have fun without drinking, but its not so fun when everyone else is loopy...they are going to get on my nerves...I know this already!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » January 23rd, 2007, 9:44 am

Hi Kelli~ Planning ahead for your friends' visit will be the key. I'm sure you will do great. :-P

I'm impressed that you are finding the L & G fulfilling. I'm still finding it hard to not want more, but so far I have managed to stop myself from eating more.

You're doing great! :bravo:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Taangrl21 » January 23rd, 2007, 10:15 am

You'll do fine Kelee...just stay positive.Drink lots of water.I know what you mean about being around people who are loopy when you arent...its kinda annoying...maybe have a game night or something.I dont know.Maybe they wont drink as much since you are drinking at all...
Taangrl21
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » January 25th, 2007, 7:39 am

Well, I played hookie from my day job yesterday...Tuesday night I was up until 2:00 a.m. cleaning my bedroom...getting rid of clothes that I didn't want anymore and which I really just started out cleaning the room and ended up doing my closet and dresser...I am so sore today. You can't say cleaning and hauling isn't working out!

It was another successful wing night...by the way I have a NSV...now remember I'm working at the bar...one of the regulars says, "Are you losing weight, your a*# looks smaller?".....if you think about it that's the customers are always seeing your butt. That made me feel good.

Tonight is another bar night, but I think I am in the right frame of mind now and have the ability to not eat something I'm not suppose to. I'm still worried about the weekend with company coming, but my wheels are turning and I know I have to make the right choices!
Kelli

KeleeGrl

Postby bikipatra » January 25th, 2007, 7:50 am

Nice NSV I would love someone to notice!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Sojourner » January 25th, 2007, 8:51 am

I don't care in what context that line is delivered ---
"your ass looks smaller" is ALWAYS good to hear!!!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 25th, 2007, 3:07 pm

Exactly! In ANY context, "your A#* looks smaller" is a GREAT compliment! I know clearing out junk is very strenuous! Good job! If that's not motivation, I don't know what is! Way to go!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » January 25th, 2007, 5:38 pm

I agree.....with everyone. Smaller Buns are great. :yes: Just think.....when we get to goal we will purposefully be asking people......"Does my butt look big in this?" ........just to hear their response.......NO!

Wow.....you must be loaded with energy to do all of that cleaning out.......I need to do a little of that myself.......unfortunately, I can't get rid of anything yet because everything still fits. But, when I can.....it's history!

DonicaB :yay:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby KeleeGrl » January 26th, 2007, 7:01 am

I like it when someone asks, "do these jeans make my butt look big".....No its your butt that makes your butt look big!
Kelli

KeleeGrl

Postby DonicaB » January 26th, 2007, 12:17 pm

KeleeGrl wrote:I like it when someone asks, "do these jeans make my butt look big".....No its your butt that makes your butt look big!

:roflmao: :roflmao: That's funny!

How did you do at work last night? I know you have been worried about your company this weekend, just stay strong, Kelli. You might ask yourself the two questions I have been asking myself lately. 1. Is this food on plan? 2. Will eating it help me get to my goal? These really seem to help me make the right decision.

Have a great weekend!

DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby KeleeGrl » January 29th, 2007, 7:19 am

Well I knew this weekend was going to be challenging and it was! Friday night was fine, I had my L&G at lunch time and was satisfied for the night...my DH and friends went out to eat while I went to get a couple of nails fixed and then I met up with them. I did some wine though.

Saturday I worked at the bar from 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. at night so I only got 3 shakes in and had to eat. I at steak sandwich meat, very few potatoes and veggies. So didn't make the greatest choices, but was starving.....

...which led to Sunday and I was all haywire...so I now know I definitely can't get near any of the forbidden foods as it creates a cycle and I just can't stop.

Of course, I can't report a loss for this week when I know on Thursday I was down, but I am back with my head in the right place and slurping away. Boy, I feel so much better when I know I'm on plan.

Well a lesson learned, but not throwing in the towel!

I'll be reporting a very compliant day and night for tomorrow.
Kelli

KeleeGrl

Postby bikipatra » January 29th, 2007, 7:28 am

I learned the very same lesson AGAIN this morning. If I am hungry I will eat. The good thing is that in most cases when I follow Medifast the way it is supposed to be followed (What an order!) I don't get ravenously hungry! I am glad you are back on track and so am I even though my slip-up was this morning!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby DonicaB » January 29th, 2007, 10:20 am

Good morning Kelli~ It sounds like you had a rough weekend. The good news is........you got right back to it today. I am always so afraid to cheat, because I am not good at getting back to it. I tend to beat myself up so bad that I just end up going off completely. Congratulations on not letting yourself get into a downward spiral. :mrgreen:

DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby KeleeGrl » January 30th, 2007, 6:44 am

Ahhhh...back to compliancy...what a good feeling. I made the blueberry muffins last night, they weren't too bad. I made a double batch so I have some when I get home today.

Tonight should be uneventful and not a challenge so hopefully I'll be back to ketosis soon.
Last edited by KeleeGrl on January 30th, 2007, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kelli

KeleeGrl

Postby Taangrl21 » January 30th, 2007, 9:09 am

I LOVE your ticker!!!!
Taangrl21
Preferred Member - #20 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal