KeleeGrl

1 Thread per registered User.

KeleeGrl

Postby KeleeGrl » January 4th, 2007, 8:01 am

Well, I'm back on my re, re, re, re-start. :wave: I can't even remember when I first started MF, but I lost 30 pounds for my 20 year class reunion...duh :hammerhead: that means it was April 2005...and it worked so well for me, but then I got to a point where I felt good about myself and was looking better and totally let my guard down and started back with the bad habits. I re-started numberous times thinking, "this time I'm going to stick to it," but I didn't and felt awful. I've been reading everyone's journals and I have so much respec t for all of you. Your pictures are so inspiring. I have said this all before and have failed to stay on program, but I now know I just have to keep those pictures in my mind. I want to be as beautful as all of you!! :yes:

Before the holidays, I was keeping in touch with Nancy and she is such a good mentor, I'm just a bad mentee ! :deadhorse: I do keep her what she says in the back of my mind though, especially when eating something I shouldn't be.

So I'm going to try to be here at least every weekday and hope to get to know all of you much better because I'm going to do this.....I keep picturing myself as a lot of your after pictures and I have to tell you....Lauren, you have had a great impact on my change of thinking. You should be so proud of yourself....you were a beautful woman before, but all I can say is Oh my God...you go girl.

Well today so far, I have had two shakes and planning to have 3 more and then my lean and green. I want to order the eggs, but I'm so scared of consistency and I have a problem with smell of the soy and don't know if I can hack it in the eggs!

Thanks for listening!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby electra000 » January 4th, 2007, 8:14 am

Welcome back Kelli! :byebye:
electra000
Preferred member

Postby Unca_Tim » January 4th, 2007, 9:53 am

Good to see you Kelli,
:wave:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby kmr » January 4th, 2007, 10:37 am

Welcome back Kelli! I remember you. I'm re re re-starting too! We can do this.
kmr
Preferred member

welcome back

Postby LAwoman » January 4th, 2007, 11:00 am

Welcome back Kelee,

I remember you back when I started in March of 2005.

Well, here we are again, this time to reach goal and maintain. :cleader:
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 4th, 2007, 11:18 am

Welcome back! :wave:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Karli » January 4th, 2007, 12:03 pm

Hi, Kelli ! Welcome back and good to see you here :). Looking forward to seeing your success :).

Cheers,
Karli
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby eskwyre » January 4th, 2007, 12:46 pm

:wave:

You can do it! Welcome back.
eskwyre
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Lauren » January 4th, 2007, 2:38 pm

Welcome back, Kelli, and thanks so much for your really kind words! Yes, I am so proud, and so should you be! You're taking charge of your life, once and for all, so chin up, lady!

You're going to do great, just one meal at a time, don't overthink it, just do it. Just. Do. It. No excuses, no compromises, no changes to the plan, just one meal at a time, 5 MF a day, 1 L&G, Lots of Water, Exercise, Go To Bed, Start again.

Oh, and don't forget to smile!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » January 5th, 2007, 7:11 am

Thanks for the warm welcomes and support!

Well, day one down with no incidents. Wednesday and Thursday nights I bartend and they have lots of greasage, but I didn't put any fried food on my palate. I did have two mini carrots and 1 slice of green pepper, but that was the extent of my tasting. Got all my shakes in and had my L&G. Those are the nights that I battle, but I'm just going to keep those pictures of all of you in my head!

Nothing to busy this weekend, so I shouldn't have any compliance problems.

Thanks again for all of the support.
Kelli

KeleeGrl

Postby KeleeGrl » January 8th, 2007, 11:18 am

Well, I can say I had a really good weekend! Friday and Saturday were pretty easy. Sunday, my daughters who are home from college, made velveeta mac & cheese and then my hubby sat there eating ham & cheese sands with potato chips. I told them to put everything away as soon as they were done! Didn't even have a chip...(salt is my downfall) Slurped my shakes and water and then had my lean and green which was a salad with chicken. Phew...one weekend down, tons more to go!!

I'll weigh in on Thursday since that will be a week...hope to see good results.
Last edited by KeleeGrl on January 8th, 2007, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kelli

KeleeGrl

Postby bikipatra » January 8th, 2007, 11:35 am

KeleeGrl wrote:Well, I can say I had a really good weekend! Friday and Saturday were pretty easy. Sunday, my daughters who are home from college, made velveeta mac & cheese and then my hubby sat there eating ham & cheese sands with potato chips. I told them to put everything away as soon as they were done! Didn't even have a chip...(salt is my downfall) Slurped my shakes and water and then had my lean and green which was a salad with chicken. Phew...one weekend down, tons more to go!!

I'll way in on Thursday since that will be a week...hope to see good results.

Now that is incredible, especially early on in the program! Shows your dedication and committment. You go!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » January 9th, 2007, 6:29 am

Forgot to have my last shake before I left work and I had to go to the grocery store, boy was that hard! Unfortunately I was very hungry when I got home, but decided I would open the sugar free Vlasic pickles I bought and had 3 spears which I believe is 1 serving?! I didn't want to drink a shake then because I knew it wouldn't take long throwing together a salad and heat up my PIECE of steak (normally I would eat the whole steak, even though a small one, I cut it in half)...it was very yummy and I didn't go on an eating binge..Thank God!

Thought I was going to have a relaxing night since my daughter who is home for college break wasn't home and my hubby doesn't get home until late evening, but nooooooooooo...not only did my daughters come home, but they brought 3 friends. She actually called before she got there to make sure it was okay and all I said, yep as long as you don't bring any junk food with ya! They didn't. So went to bed early and watched T.V., but no cheats.
Kelli

KeleeGrl

Postby bikipatra » January 9th, 2007, 6:40 am

I think we are limited to two pickles a day, but no worries. I mean I didn't get this gut because I ate one pickle spear too many. One of the oldtimers can tell me if I am right about the pickles.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby KeleeGrl » January 9th, 2007, 6:52 am

bikipatra wrote:I think we are limited to two pickles a day, but no worries. I mean I didn't get this gut because I ate one pickle spear too many. One of the oldtimers can tell me if I am right about the pickles.

LOL...me neither biki!
Kelli

KeleeGrl

Next

Return to My Journal