Just placed a new order

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby Pashta » April 15th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Pur filters are the BOMB! Very cost-effective! :) We have one too.
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Ketann » May 10th, 2006, 1:49 pm

sidrah, I miss Brooklyn water also :(. I moved there in 99 from chlorine bleach Kansas water. We moved to Catskills in 2001 and I realized how spoiled I got from tasty water. I now drink distilled water, but we plan on installing a filter system when the ancient plumbing in this house is updated. :roll:
Ketann
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby aphrael » May 10th, 2006, 2:02 pm

I don't drink the fruit drinks so maybe someone else could add to this, if you mixed up the fruit drinks or teas ahead of time and put them in one of the little lunch coolers you could stash that under you desk and and than just sip it durring class from a water bottle or cup and it would already be mixed. Or try the RTD's in the same manner. If in a crunch I can slurp an RTD down real quick especially since the got the bigger straws. And those don't have to be chilled, although better cold, drinkable at room temp.
Aphrael

Due Nov. 16th
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 10th, 2006, 8:53 pm

You got some GREAT advice! I have a water delivery service at home...I leave the empties outside and they leave the fulls on the porch. If you're in a high crime area, the water thieves might come out, but if not, it's really convenient for me! Mine actually dumps mine over my back fence now with a little pole, I guess there's been a rash of water thieving!

I also am stuck without being able to potty when we are at live broadcast...so I try to go right before and right after. I also have the port-a-potty stuff, so I sometimes find myself hiking 3/4 mile to go to a flushy potty so I feel your pain.

Where there's a will there's a way! GOOD LUCK! We're here if you need us!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sidrah » May 10th, 2006, 9:30 pm

Serendipity wrote: You might want to try the Oatmeal Raisin and the Lemon Fantasy, too.......yum yummy

Preaching to the choir on the Oatmeal raisin. They are my favorites. haven't has lemon, yet. :-P
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby sidrah » May 10th, 2006, 9:32 pm

aphrael wrote:I don't drink the fruit drinks so maybe someone else could add to this, if you mixed up the fruit drinks or teas ahead of time and put them in one of the little lunch coolers you could stash that under you desk and and than just sip it durring class from a water bottle or cup and it would already be mixed. Or try the RTD's in the same manner. If in a crunch I can slurp an RTD down real quick especially since the got the bigger straws. And those don't have to be chilled, although better cold, drinkable at room temp.

That was the idea. I don't mind drinking stuff during class, but whipping out the mini bar and microwave ain't happening. I don't care if they drink stuff, so I do, too.
sidrah
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Lean Cuisine