Just Checking In!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Just Checking In!

Postby star85 » April 24th, 2004, 6:34 am

Hi Everyone!
I was just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Mainly Jeanette. When I need motivation, I just look at jeanettes stats and that's enough to keep me motivated! I don't know most of you ,but I wish you all the best. When I first came to the forum at the end of December '03 the only people the were there that I grew attached to and I see are still hanging in there are Mike, Jeanette, Maggie, Nancy and Unca Tim! There were a few others that I bonded with, but I don't see them posting any more. I am very busy right now having a new house built amongst many other things so I haven't been posting and probably won't be posting much. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have been thinking of you, I wish you all the best, I'm still hanging in there, and I'm still around, just not as much as I used to be. I also want to let Jeanette, Mike, Maggie, Nancy, and Unca Tim that I have'nt forgotten how you all made me feel so welcomed and were always there for me in good times and in bad, even at times when ko one else was able to be there for me or could not be there for me right away exactly when I needed someone ( MIKE). I will always be grateful to you guys for that and will never forget. Even though we have never met in person sometimes I felt just as close to you guys as I did my "regular" friends. Thanks again and I hope to be able to post more often in the near future.

All the Best,
Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Addendum

Postby star85 » April 24th, 2004, 6:43 am

Mike,
I didn't review my above post before I submitted it. Just to let you know in case it didn't come out the right way in the above post, I meant you WERE there for me right away, when no one else could be at the time. I think you know that already, but credit needs to be given where credit is due! You helped keep me on the straight and narrow at times when I would have just given in.

Thanks Again,
Kelyn
star85

Postby Maggie » April 24th, 2004, 9:11 am

Hi Kelyn......It's good to hear from you. I have been wondering about you. A new house sounds exciting. Hang in there and come back when you can. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby shineface » April 24th, 2004, 12:12 pm

Hi Kelyn---

Glad to see an update from you - you were one of the firsts that I used to read when I started my MF forum lurking --- so glad all is going well - house is fun!!! I'm real busy right now too but I so know what you mean about the people here and the connections - they've all made all the difference for me too!!! That includes you too!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby star85 » April 24th, 2004, 7:38 pm

Hi Shineface,
It's good to hear from you too! That was such a nice post from you! WOW are you doing great or what? 50 lbs. That's amazing! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work. I can't wait until I hit the 50 lbs. mark. Keep shak'in!

Kelyn
star85

Return to The Weight Room