Checking in...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Checking in...

Postby Jeanette » August 2nd, 2004, 7:31 am

Hi everyone...I'm extremely busy with my huge life transition, but wanted to check in and let you know I'm still alive, but struggling again with my program. I know that once I get to my final destination and establish my new routine I will be back on the road to success. Meanwhile, I am just holding my own.

Two weeks from today I will arrive in Florida with my car packed with all my earthly posessions and my best friend in the passenger seat. She and I are "Thelma and Louising" it down there, then she will fly back. It will be fun and great to spend time with her. I'm going to miss her so much, but lucky for us, ATA has CHEAP flights between Indy and Orlando!!

Anyway, please keep me in your thoughts as I bid goodbye to my old life and start anew again!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby RavenKat » August 2nd, 2004, 11:33 am

Jeanette!

I'm glad to see a familiar "face" around here. You are definitely going through some changes! It takes a lot of guts to do what you are doing and I'm quite impressed. :-P The drive down should be a blast - just don't take the "Thelma and Louise" theme TOO close to heart. ;)

As for me: I'm fighting going below 200. Every single week I reach 200 and then I eat. Yep. Probably 5 times now. Uh huh. So proud. I can't seem to either give up or keep going. BUT, I'm maintaining my wieght which is a new thing for me. We'll see how things turn out this week.

That warm sun will inspire you to walk and take care of yourself in the best way possible. (AND Florida is nice and flat.)

I know you're busy but keep in touch. Sometimes I think I'm the only one left.

K
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby TamiL » August 5th, 2004, 11:29 am

Jeanette
Reading your post made me think back to when I Packed up a UHAUL truck...and loaded up all my things...drove away from my life as I "knew it" and drove...towards one that I didnt have a clue how it would work!! as scary as it is...starting over is always hard, but dont give up!! Moving in itself is stressful enough..never mind about re-locating and going thru all you are!! in Time, everything will fall into place, youll be settled in and back on track....
I wish you the best....smooth transitions....just take things one day at a time, ease into things....they will all work out!! :)
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby elle4nelly » August 6th, 2004, 3:10 pm

Hi Jeanette!

I wish you well in Florida. You have a great personality and you'll make new friends I am sure. I know it's tough to leave something or someone behind, but some time it is the very thing you need to do in order not to lose yourself or simply breathe again. As for the medifast battle, trust me many of us are struggling really really hard and we don't even have the Life-changes you're going through. But as long has we hold to our dream of thinness....then we'll be fine. God Bless jeaneatte.

P.S. Hi Tamil!! Glad you're still around too!

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss