Just Checking In...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just Checking In...

Postby star85 » May 25th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone! Alot of Newbies don't know me. I first started M.F. when there weren't that many people at this forum. Great people like Mike, Jeanette, Unca Tim, Maggie, and several others took me under their "wings"and made me feel welcomed right away. I always like to check in from time to time because you don't forget such good people like them and I do think about you guys and wonder how you're all doing. "Hi" to Shineface. I can't believe how FAST you're losing the weight! I'm so happy for you. You are also very inspirational. I wish I could lose my 65 lbs. that fast! Any good tips? Mike I'm so glad to hear how well you are doing maintaining your weight loss. You know you have always been my "safe place", my "rock" at this forum, whether I was doing well on this program or not so well, you would always be there for me. I really can't express my gratitude enough. You're an Angel sent to help others. I want to start posting more again and become part of the forum again. This way I will also get to know alot of the newer members. I have been off the M.F. for a while. As some of you know from my last post a while back, I have been very busy. I really want to get back into the swing of things and lose the rest of my weight and finally reach goal without taking "breaks". Today was my first day back on the program. So far so good, but I already know what lies ahead and am really starting to mentally prep for it because I've been down that road already several times and I know what to expect. I want this to be the last time! Looking forward to getting to know alot of you and looking forward to reconnecting with others. Good luck to everyone and stay strong!..........................................Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Jeanette » May 26th, 2004, 11:13 am

Welcome Home, Kelyn!

I wandered through the wilderness for a bit too...now back on track and finally losing again!

Hang in there, it is worth it!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby TypingTrish » May 26th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Hi Kelyn! Nice to meet ya! :wave: I'm one of the somewhat "newbies", starting April 18th.

:puter: Trish
TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby star85 » May 28th, 2004, 7:04 am

It's good to hear from you jeanette and it's good to be back.
"Hi" Trish, it's nice to meet you.
The day after I returned to the forum my computer had an error somewhere and completely shut down.
I stayed on course so far though.
I finally was able to connect with the forum after numerous attempts this morning while the kids are in school.
My computer is still not working right though and has been disconnecting at any time, so Im going to stay on for as long as I can because once I log off I don't know when I'll be able to connect again. If you guys don't hear from me for a while that is the reason why.
Jeanette, I had a question. Since I lost 20 lbs. the first round on M.F., but went off it for a while , should I start from zero with my weight loss club status. When I reach my first 10 lbs. again this time should I add it to the 20 I've already lost to join the 30 lbs. club or should I start from scratch and join the 10 lbs. club? I had lost more , but then eventually gained it back, so I'm back to where I left off at my post 20 lbs. loss. What do you think? I'm going out with the kids to visit family in Colorado in July while the rest of our new house is being built. I will be out there for a month, so I will be asking for a lot of advice when it gets closer to that time. I also have Bar-B-Q parties all holiday weekend long. Well I'm going to stop rambling and send this before my computer shuts down again. I just wanted to get in as much as I could in case I wasn't able to get back on to the forum for a while. Thanks. .............................Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.