Just checking in

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just checking in

Postby Seemelose » June 22nd, 2006, 7:21 pm

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to check in. I m having a couple of hungry days. (Yesterday and today.) It's not unbearable but it just surprises me after feeling so free from hunger for the past couple of weeks since I started Medi-fast. I have not been having any additional snacks just the soy crackers with my soup. Can I still have celery as well or pickles? So far I've just been trying to ignore it.I guess I could try some boullion. Hopefully this won't last long.
Sharon
Seemelose
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby DogMa » June 22nd, 2006, 7:30 pm

Have you tried having an extra supplement on the days when you're hungry? It's OK to do that, and it'll preserve the protein/carb/fat ratio (and the extra soy might help fill you up, too).

Technically, you're not supposed to have more than one snack, but if you're starving, a pickle or some celery is still a good choice.

You can also try to pick more filling supplements. I don't know what you're having, but some are more filling than others. I find the oatmeal and chili keep me feeling full the longest; I'm usually hungry again an hour or so after eating the pudding.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 23rd, 2006, 9:36 am

Sharon ~ How are you doing today?
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.