JennP

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Prancer » September 11th, 2006, 5:56 pm

What is the middle? I dont do hot so you need to drag your ever shrinking hiney up north more, lol.

The ring I had that I lost was a 3 stone but called endless something because it was actually several diamonds in the shape of 3 flowers. I dont know what I want now. It would be a right hand ring and I like higher settings. The jeweler in town had a couple nice things but I think his prices are a bit high. The qaulity was so much better then the chain stores tho. Tom thinks I should get a 5 stone ring this time but those settings are all very low. My two wedding bands are both channel sets so I am over that and want something more original. I have a month to think about it.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JeepGirl » September 11th, 2006, 6:15 pm

lol I dunno where middle is but I will check it out and letcha know!

Ohh Girl.. I have some great right hand rings saved that I want lol
I hate that ya didnt find yours..if your like me it will show up next year some time!

Check out wwwdotjewelrydotcom because October is Right Hand Ring Month and they have some awesome ones there. Oh and wwwdotadiamondisforeverdotcom has some beautiful todiefor ones too LOL
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Prancer » September 13th, 2006, 11:43 am

I am in what one would call "A bad freaking mood" bear with me.

I went to fashio bug today figuring I could get a cheap pair of jeans or two as I am running low and tired of wearing the same ones. So I picked up a pair of cords and a pair of jeans both size 20 and the jeans I decided to try petite cause I am sick of my jeans dragging on the ground. Well the cords fit fantastic but were really long. Knowing I dont often throw on a higher shoe for every day wear I put them back. The petite jeans were just a tad short so I I put them back. I found the jeans in regular... one pair on the rack that wasnt petite or tall. So I grabbed them and a couple sweaters. I got home and was going to throw the jeans on to go pick up the kids. THEY DONT FIT!! Um yeah they are tight. I buttoned them but I know I would not be comfortable in them for long. I am so irked by the differences in the sizes.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » September 13th, 2006, 12:44 pm

ohh Girl I know whatcha mean! I cant tell ya how many times I decide to grab something without trying it on because that is the size I always wear then grrr it is too somethingorother!!

How ya been doing though other than the jeans?
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » September 13th, 2006, 3:51 pm

I'm struggling actually. I am doing really well all day long and then dinner I screw up every time. Tonight started well with salad and chicken then along came some french fries. I have no idea what is going on with me. I think I am just bored with the same dinners every night. Part of me thinks that if I did the 6&0 it would be easier but then I feel bad if I dont eat with my family. I just cant get past the dinner issue. I think if I had my l&g for lunch even it would be ok but I wait so long all day for food that when dinner gets here I go nuts.

Other then that and still not finding my ring I am ok. you?
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » September 13th, 2006, 4:01 pm

hmm well struggling in a good way to put it for me as well today.
I am too ashamed to talk about what I ate or the reasons for it but lets just say that Thank Heavens tomorrow is a New Day!

I KNOW I can do this and then poof I have a bad day and I think grrr is it worth it even though my Right Shoulder Angel says YES IT IS whlie my Left Shoulder Angel says Naaaa why take the time to do it..just eat! Grrrr

I talked to my Dr yesterday @ the 6/0 and she said It is up to me. I like the one meal a day but since I am finicky I get tired of the broccili fast.
I know I should grow up and eat other veggies but a lifetime of despise is hard to change.
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » September 13th, 2006, 4:43 pm

Why do you think it is that we are both stuggling so much right now. How do we get back to where we were a month ago or even two months ago? We know this works yet we keep sabotaging ourselves. I keep looking at the other people that started when we did and they have lost so much more then me. I know it is because I am taking weekends off. The more I do it the harder it is for me to get back to it. The same thing happened when I did WW and LA Weight loss. I slacked a bit then more and more until I said screw it. I have a whole cabinet full of MF there is no reason not to eat it. I feel like in the begining when it is wicked hard to get past the carb cravings and then when you finally do it is easy...well I am giving in before I get past the cravings. I make it one day then most of the next then boom I give in.

I need to find a way to occupy my mouth and head to get past those hours. I seriously do amazing during the day from 7am until 5pm every single day then at 5pm I freak out and eat.

Is there a dr in the house?? Someone diagnose me, I am a freaking wacko.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » September 13th, 2006, 4:50 pm

Ohh Girl truer(is that a word) words have never been spoken!
Basically since I was sick a few weeks ago I will do a few days good then screw it up again it seems. I want to do this but then I eat something way off plan even though while I am swallowing I know I shouldnt be eating it.

I am helpless right now I think.

Oh and I cant look at the ones who started @ us. I cry when I see that they have been good MFers(that is Medifasters --get your mind outta tha gutter) and lost so much while I myself have been slack as crap and lose nothing or even gain a lb or 2!

I have been going alot of thinking/praying the past 2 days because of some personal issues and God Willing I am gonna get thru this rough spot and get back to where I want to go!

Since you and I are both in the same kinda boat..wanna be my Buddy?(couldnt resist) you know I am here for ya even if my advice stinks nowadays! :?

Yesterday I commented @ something I ate while in Gatlinburg(Redneck Vacation Spot) and Craig said...Yea you did eat alot. Well he has said it 4 times since then hmm helllo.

OMG Jenn.. I am so sorry I wrote a novel here in Your journal when I shoulda put it in mine. Forgive me Sis?
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » September 13th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Of course I forgive you.

Tom and I were having trouble the last couple days too. I got really upset when he set the goal for me to earn a new ring. Not because I think I should just get a new ring but because the goals he set made me think he was disappointed in my eating behaviour. He would never say I ate too much but he does things that would indicate it. We really have had a rough two days because I was so upset with him feeling like I was being judged for my eating and not supported. We have been together for 13 years and and last night was the second time in that 13 years that he yelled at me. And it was over MF.

So buddy lets hold each other accountable. I will be home most of the day tomorrow so I'll try to catch you on AOL or here. Sometimes I am online and aol signs me off so I will try to keep it signed on.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » September 13th, 2006, 7:25 pm

Girl I swear we are having the same issues!!

I will be home too :lol: and my IM does that too sometime but I will keep an eye out for ya!

Our thing had to do with an admission that he is worried I will get skinny and sexy and leave him!! Hmm hellloooo. That happened to someone he knows recently so it is a big thing with him. *sigh*

We will talk more tomorrow Sista!
JeepGirl

Postby Serendipity » September 14th, 2006, 4:52 am

Come on, you two! I know you can get this done. Let's stop the dilly dallying and get with it, ok? There are so many of us getting close and I want you to be there with us. A new commitment is all it takes. I want to see you posting your successes......come on, chickies, let's get it on!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Prancer » September 14th, 2006, 5:12 am

ROFL @ "lets get it on"

Well 7:30 shake done...only 5 more meals to go. I am back to the begining here. Taking it like its day 1.

I was just about to ask a question and realized I am in my journal, who is going to look here and answer it for me?? DUH.

I was thinking Regina, my downfall happened when I went those few days without my MF food and ate regular food. Since then I havent been able to get myself in gear. I think that was almost the same time you got sick too.
Prancer

Postby Serendipity » September 14th, 2006, 5:41 am

JennP wrote:ROFL @ "lets get it on"

In a strictly platonic sense, hehe.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Postby JeepGirl » September 14th, 2006, 6:37 am

that made me laugh too!

No worries Jo! We will be getting it on fast! We both want this to work!!
JeepGirl

Postby Prancer » September 14th, 2006, 6:48 am

Serendipity wrote:
JennP wrote:ROFL @ "lets get it on"

In a strictly platonic sense, hehe.

Um I wasnt even thinking that, I was thinking about wrestling.
Prancer

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal