Introducing Myself to Everyone

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Introducing Myself to Everyone

Postby Jodi » May 10th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jodi and I'm new here. I started the program 9 days ago and I'm down 10 lbs. so far. Have quite a few to go but I'm determined to succeed this time.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say "howdy!"

Jodi
Jodi
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 10th, 2005, 2:02 pm

Jodi~~ WOW 10 pounds in 9 days is awesome. :clapclap: We are soooo glad you decided to join us. Any time you need a lift, this is the place to come. Any time you have a question, this is the place to come. Any time.........well..........you get the idea. :bigidea:

I look forward to chatting with you more. :puter:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » May 10th, 2005, 3:06 pm

.........Jodi..... :wavie: ...WELCOME.......I'm so glad you are taking this journey with us............. :bouncie: .......your loss is awesome!!!!!!...you are off to a great start............ :yay: ......looking forward to celebrating your successes with you and cheering you on to victory....... :cheerleader:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby want2Bthin » May 10th, 2005, 3:53 pm

Jodi-

Welcome! 10 pounds is awesome! You will love this forum. It is so much fun. I laugh so much when I come here- and according to Donica when I laugh I am exercising too! So not only is this forum informational but you also get in a mini workout!!! :treadjog:

Angelia :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.