How quickly do you lose?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

How quickly do you lose?

Postby lameteorologica » January 9th, 2006, 1:34 am

Hi all!

I ordered MediFast last week and it should come in the mail Tuesday. Just wondering...how quickly does the weight come off? I have about 80# to lose.

Thanks, all!
lameteorologica

Parting with the pounds

Postby Jan » January 9th, 2006, 8:12 am

Hi there,
My bet is that you'll be parting with those extra pounds faster than you think. :D MF is the fastest and safest way to do this. You should see a significant weight loss -- around 3-5 pounds the first week. At the end of the first month I would guess you will be down most likely 20 pounds. You could part with a few more, but my guess would be 20. So, it comes off pretty quickly. I'll be watching for your posts to see how you are doing.
Make sure and join roll call so everyone can cheer for you.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Hyperion » January 9th, 2006, 8:31 am

Hi lameteorologica,

wow what a nick to type :P

I have 84 pounds to lose, I lost 11 pounds the first week, then an average of 5 pounds/week.

I am on full fast (6 MF packets a day), and nothing else but water, regularity, sleep, and positivism.

I am, however, a 21-year old guy, which helps me a lot. 1: men lose faster than women (in most situations). 2: i'm pretty young, which helps me also.

My GF is following a similar diet though, and even with a lot of cheating, she still manages to lose about 3 pounds a week!

Usually, the first week is a great boost. Then, the next three weeks will pretty much be an indicator of your average weight loss.

Hope that answers your question!
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Come on in.