Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

How long will it take to lose 100 lbs

Postby cadillac » March 28th, 2004, 10:12 pm

I just started medifast. I am hungry all the time
cadillac

Postby Jeanette » March 29th, 2004, 7:15 am

Hi Cadillac!

Mike lost over 100 pounds in about 3 months. Nancy lost 128 pounds in 28 weeks. Men tend to lose faster than women. Mike also did the "purist" version of the fast, which is shakes only, while Nancy did the full fast with all the Medifast products.

Which ever way you choose, you be guarenteed success if you stick with it!

Best of luck!

PS: Regarding hunger--it is tough for the first couple of weeks. Try drinking water when you are hungry, or having a fast soup or boullion. They have been lifesavers for me!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby shineface » March 29th, 2004, 4:52 pm

Hi there----- Cadillac?

I am so glad you are here and I promise you it will get better and become second nature to you.

Jeanette is one of the resident MF guru's -- just look at her numbers!!! We are all proof positive if you just hang in there - THIS WORKS!!! My own numbers are proof positive and it does get better as the days pass.

As far as weight loss everyone seems to be different according to how they are doing it , metabolism, etc,etc,etc.... BUT IT WORKS quicker than anything I've ever been on -- and believe me I've been on everything and a patient more than one place in an effort to lose this WEIGHT, no FAT!!!

Keep coming here and posting and reading and shaking and slurping and drinking LOTS of water and you will succeed!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Guest » November 9th, 2006, 10:12 am

i am wondering the same thing?

Postby bdg » November 9th, 2006, 12:11 pm

Took me 4 1/2 months to lose 100lbs (that I know of) maybe less time. I wasn't in a rush though, because we didn't put it on in a week, it certainly isn't going to come off that fast either. Joelie (who has been perfectly complian) has lost a wonderful 94 lbs in 7 1/2 months. She had less to lose than I do and she lost slower. She is doing great though!
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby Serendipity » November 9th, 2006, 2:15 pm

It took me exactly 6 months.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Lauren » November 9th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Hey, Cadillac, welcome aboard!

It took me 28 weeks to lose 100 pounds, and exactly 51 weeks to lose 150 pounds. Tomorrow marks my 1 year anniversary, and I am officially at 152 pounds lost.

But, while the numbers matter to keep us in line and focused, they can not be the only goal you have. I really believe the driving force for people who have seen success and continue to meet their goals is the desire to have a better life. It sounds silly, but it's not about just wanting to be "thin." It's about knowing you deserve to live well. To enjoy your days. To wake up feeling good, and go to sleep feeling fulfilled. And fulfillment doesn't come from food - as much as we've all leaned on it in our lives.

Anyway, if you really want this, from the very core of your soul, then nothing will stop you.

That's all there is to it!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby TonyR » November 9th, 2006, 6:39 pm

It took me just under 5 months! If you put your mind to it and stick to the plan WITHOUT CHEATING then you can do it!!!! 8)
Start 5/1/06
Goal 3/1/07
TonyR
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Come on in.