Hey.....New to board.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hey.....New to board.

Postby tnanock » May 8th, 2005, 8:10 pm

Hi everybody,

My name is Kim and I'm new to this board. I've been reading for a few weeks and everyone is so encouraging and inspiring, I decided to join in. :lol:

I started Medifast on April 17, so I'm now beginning my 4th week. Last week, though was pretty rough.... :( had several events that I didn't deal with very well.... :table: so tomorrow I start fresh and am going to continue until I reach my goal!!! :yes:

A little bio: I'm 33, married, mother of three boys (ages 10, 7, 1) :boing: :boing: :boing: I am a junior high business teacher (only 14 more school days left) ;) I started out the year using slimfast and exercise and lost 22 lbs. But it started slowing down, and I started getting discouraged so I decided to give MF a try. I'm glad I did. :roll:

Even with my screwed up week last week....I am still down 9 lbs in 3 weeks. Just hope to keep up the momentum so that's why I joined this board. :drive:

Look forward to getting to know all of you!!! :byebye:
Kim

"Jesus loves you and God has a plan for your life."

tnanock
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 8th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Welcome! :lol:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 8th, 2005, 9:20 pm

...........Kim............ :wavie: .........Welcome aboard.............so glad you have joined us...... :yay: .......you will be right at home here as there are quite a few very crazy (funny) teachers on this forum as well......:lol: .........you will meet them shortly................looking forward to sharing your success and cheering you on to your victory goal
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 9th, 2005, 7:05 am

Hi Kim~~ guess what? I am a middle school computer teacher. I know that nearing the end of school, people start to bring in all sorts of goodies to eat, and foods to share, and the administration starts bringing in doughnuts and pizza at lunch. It seems like a never ending cycle of sabatoge. But you can do it, you can say NO! :uhuh: Believe me, if I can say NO, anyone can. After today, we have 9 days of school left. Yipee. :yippee:

Wow, 3 boys.........I have 2 teenage boys :shock: .......sometimes I think I am going to lose my mind :hammerhead: and other times I just want to hug :hug: and kiss them. Thankfully, both of my boys are very well behaved and rarely give my husband and I any lip. :mrgreen:

I am so glad you decided to join us. There are so many wonderful people here. Everyone has a little different story, but we all have the same goal. We are just a big bunch of LOSERS. Yeah!! GO TEAM........ :goteam:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Mommy2girls » May 9th, 2005, 2:56 pm

Welcome to the board!

I am 33 also, have 2 girls ages 4 and 2.5 (she'll be 3 in July), they keep me busy and like to taste Mom's MF meals!

You are doing great!!
Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby tnanock » May 9th, 2005, 3:15 pm

DonicaB,

Cool.....I teach 8th grade Computer Tech and 9th Grade Word Processing!! Yes, the temptations are all around this time of year. Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week and there were goodies in there all week long. I stayed in my room to avoid the tempations!!!

Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes......ever since I got off program last week...it has been very difficult to get back on full force. I haven't done a "complete" medifast day since. I'm NOT giving up but it sure is hard!!!
Kim

"Jesus loves you and God has a plan for your life."

tnanock
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby thin4life » May 10th, 2005, 9:40 am

HI, My husband and I started last week too. He lost 10 lbs and I lost 6 so we are off and running (figuritivly).
thin4life

Return to Come on in.