Having trouble mixing the shakes?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Having trouble mixing the shakes?

Postby DonicaB » April 6th, 2005, 9:16 am

There is a great shaker at a common health food chain. (I'm not sure if I am suppose to name specific places?) It has a wheel inside that fits at the top. It does an absolutely fantastic job of mixing the powder with the water, No Clumps! :D

Just thought this might help some who have had trouble with this in the past.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby 2getskinny » April 7th, 2005, 6:00 pm

I bought a little blender that is perfect for one shake and I can add ice and it blends wonderful! MF shakes taste like REAL ICECREAM doing it in this blender, Bought it a Wally World for $11.98. I LOVE IT!
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 7th, 2005, 6:27 pm

Skinny....love Wally World....just left there actualy...can never leave that store w/o spending over 50 buckaroos....was looking for a Sno Cone maker...but they were out... :( .....since Dean mentioned Snow Cones...and Rae mentioned blueberry syrup...well it's been on my mind...I'll be off tomorrow to purchase one....a great no calorie snack for the kids to...and I'll get credit for being a cool mom for making them... :yay: .....I won't mind sharing Snow Cones...But don't touch my Medifast.... ;)
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby doglover » April 7th, 2005, 7:38 pm

I think you can tell us the name of the place. Please do tell! And who makes the shaker?

Thanks! Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 7th, 2005, 8:23 pm

Donna....I don't know the name of the shaker but the place if your referring to Wally World is.....WALMART.... :D
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby 2getskinny » April 7th, 2005, 10:41 pm

I wasn't sure if we could mention names so that is why I didn't name the shaker I bought from Wally World....Walmart :lol:

The shaker is made by Hamilton Beach and it is under 12.00 before taxes of course. It is Electric but it makes the MF shakes SOOO YUMMY and add ice to it and you have a SHAKE that tastes like Ice cream! Out here in Arizona it is getting WARM 8) so I have been making my MF shakes with water & Ice. SO YUMMY! And the shaker (blender) is So nice it makes up your shake and it comes with a lid so you can take it right off the blender and carry it off instead of putting it into another glass. I LOVE IT! So handy & quick. I went and put all my MF shakes into conatainers and labeled them and I just look and see what flavor I want and throw it in the blender and I am off.

SNOWCONE maker: I bought one last summer at Wally World on clerence!!! MY kids LOVE it and use it ALOT! Made by Regal. I am wanting to order some Davinci and then maybe I can have a Snow Cone too... :mrgreen:

Might come in handy with this warm weather and might help keep us cool when working on our new house. We hope to get it done before Summer hits. XXXX crossing my fingers! :-P

Here's Shaking to you all......... :lol:
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby doglover » April 8th, 2005, 7:20 am

Thanks ladies. I am also interested in Donica's shaker, especially if it is not electric. I have a sailboat that I would like to have something on for the summer time!
Thanks again!
Donna
Feb 7, 2005 start date
doglover

Postby DonicaB » April 8th, 2005, 8:15 am

HI, the shaker I was talking about would be perfect for taking on the boat. It is from GNC. It says GNC on the side and has a red lid. Inside the lid is a wheel-like thing that really mixes the powder great. It also has a spout for you to drink directly from so you don't have to try and remove the lid without spilling it all over yourself. :roll: It cost about $5 or so.

I use it at school because I don't have access to a blender when I am trying to drink my shakes during the 3 mintues between classes. :D

Hope that helps.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby doglover » April 8th, 2005, 9:36 am

Thanks Donica! I will go look for it!
Donna
Feb 7, 2005 start date
doglover

blender

Postby MsApril » April 30th, 2005, 2:38 pm

Have any of you tried the MAGIC BULLET blender that comes with about 5-6 individual serving glasses with lids? wondering if it blends the powder well or not.. thanks

BTW I am new here- I have ordered the starter kit and 3 sample packs so i can find what i like. I have lost 100 pounds before on FIRST PLACE ( a Christ based program ) but cant find a group i like here in Arkansas. A lady at work just started this so i thought i would give it a try.

Want to give a word of encouragement to all of you out there-- it is possible to loss 100 + pounds !! dON'T GIVE UP- and dont beat your self up for past failures- Every day is new!

would love to hear from ya'll
:cleader: April in Arkansas :cleader:
MsApril

Postby Dean0408 » April 30th, 2005, 2:51 pm

The Magic Bullet works just GREAT!! My wife Heidi and I bought one at the suggestion or our pal Monkeymom (Vicki). It mixes the shakes perfectly......even if you add crushed ice.

The really neat thing is that you blend the shake right in the drinking mug......this way, you only have the one item (plus the blade attachment of course) to wash.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 1st, 2005, 7:55 am

Since you guys are talking about neat mixing methods...I thought I would share this cool thing I found. It's called a Froth Master Mixer and it's a battery operated stem on a handle that you just put right into your glass and it mixes it up really good. You can't add ice though. I got it as Ross, which I don't know if is everywhere or not...but it was only $4.99 - and I love it for taking to work and using at home.
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 1st, 2005, 9:56 am

Lisa.....thanks for the tip........that would be great for mixing my shakes w/4oz of water when making them like pudding.......... :eat: ..........i'll have to look for one............ :D
donna...dlr2424

dlr2424

Wally World

Postby Jan » May 1st, 2005, 11:49 am

I'm glad someone said that "Wally-World" was Wal-mart. I was starting to feel envious of you all with Wally World. Some wonderful new store that we didn't have out here in the N.W. and one at which you just couldn't get out of without spending $$. Just my kind of store -- :D
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss