need you help, in trouble

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Darlene » June 15th, 2004, 7:25 am

it is funny how the body works......ever have a migraine that didn't make you feel like you have whiplash? Many people don't think about it being the spine. I didn't. :roll: We couldn't live without out Central nervous system which is housed by.....you guessed it.....the spine. Some of the people who said they have tried Chiropractic for their migraines to no avail....probably were looking for a faster result and quit. They probably never went to them for very long......or they went to a "wrack um and crack um deal" people who have migraines are very sensitive pts and need very specific movements done on their necks.....believe me I know. I had a Dr teaching our class who was well know in the profession, took my neck and did a real job.......from then on I knew prestige was not what I wanted in a Dr. but one who would take the time out for me and know how MY BODY needed to be adjusted. One of my patients who is about 28 yrs old, was a migraines sufferer for years......came into my office crying one day (about 1 month into care) and when I asked her what was the matter she said, "My whole life, I have been sent to so many doctors, so many tests.....and none of them ever told me to go to a Chiropractor and it is the only thing that has helped me" you see that day I realized, I am doing for others what was done for me. One of my best days. ;) I didn't plan on becoming a Chiropractor......one day when I bent over to tie my shoelace changed my life forever.
start date: 11/22/2004
189/180/130
Darlene
Newbie - #20 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room