having trouble getting back on

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

having trouble getting back on

Postby susan » July 10th, 2004, 1:06 pm

Hi Terry, Nancy and Tim,
I am having trouble getting back on medifast . I do all right till eveing and then I get the munches but doing ok thru the day I have eat veg.and I try to eat something that isn;t fating but my will power has got up and left. I am still trying to get back on 100 percent .I still want this other 40 pounds to come off so I will try harder to get it off. did you get my picture ? I do look alot better than I did .I just need to get the rest of this wt. off It is really a struggle with myself why can;t I just get going like I did before .I need to get motivated again you would think with every thing that is good I could get back on again .looking better,feeling better no medication so what in the world is wrong with me anyway its not that hard after 3 days .I have got thru almost 2 days and cheated again. :x :x I have got to get going If I want to be smaller by sept. and elmers reuion. so here goes trying again. I need all the help I can get.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » July 10th, 2004, 1:43 pm

Susan,

Well, confession is good for the soul. Now you've told on your yourself. Let's see if we can make some suggestions for you.

Ban yourelf from the kitchen. Have Elmer be your guard and not allow you in there. Have him mix your shakes and bring them to you until you get out of danger. You are right, the first few days are the hardest and your job right now is to do everything in your power tostay true to the Program. No matter what!

September will be here very soon.

SInce you have made it through the days just fine, perhaps you need to occupy your time in such a way that there is NO time to think about cheatin' - go to bed earlier, if need be. Go for a walk with Elmer.

Most cravings last but 8 - 12 minutes - distract yourself. Drink water or a cup or two of herbal tea. Phone a friend.

We got your picture today, Susan - my, my! You look about twenty years younger! Whee!

You are NOT going back to the former Super-sized Susan with the armful of medications! You have been medication-free for a long time now and we want you to reach your goal.

You lost 61 pounds. Let's see if you can go for the 70 club and try to reach it by mid-August. Can ya do it? Yeah! We KNOW you can. Go for it, Susan. We're counting on you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby susan » July 11th, 2004, 4:13 pm

Nancy,
I am really gonna try to hit the 70 mark , I can;t give up I haft to lose the rest of this wt. so here goes all or nothing .I think I will try to do full fast and stay away from all food till I get my 3 days in anyhow and split the rest of it on just shakes 2 or 3 days and modfied the other 3 or 4 days .wish me lots of luck I am gonna need it.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » July 11th, 2004, 5:16 pm

That sounds like a good plan for you, Susan. Remember, those first few days are the hardest but if you need an extra shake or so, have it - you will still lose, get into the mild state of ketosis and feel more in control.

Here's to you, Susan! :cheers:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Jeanette » July 12th, 2004, 8:32 am

Susan:

Read my "Do Over" post, if you haven't yet. It is in the Weight Room section of the board.

If I can do it, you can do it!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.