Mixing help!!

Add your favorite recipes.

Mixing help!!

Postby FORMOMMY » June 7th, 2006, 11:54 am

I am at work and have the Raspberry Tea and didn't right down the directions. Is it the same as the shakes - 6-8 oz of water?????
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » June 7th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Michelle~

Hope you are feeling better and the teas are the same as the shakes. Mix with about 8oz water

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » June 7th, 2006, 12:44 pm

Thanks Lisa. I am better than last week but still dealing with pain, etc. Trying my best to stay positive.

Plus, we are in the process of purchasing a new house and there are last minute issues with that - very disheartening turn of events on the part of the company selling the house (it was bought during a relocation so it isn't your typical "Seller"). So we are relying on the Lord and trusting in Him - we really felt an overwhelming peace about this house and still believe He wants us to have it....it just may be in a way we never expected. So emotionally I am still going through a lot of things. I am trying to be strong and be supportive as my husband is also having a hard time dealing with this out of left field problem....I think I hurt more when I know he is hurting than if just I was the one disappointed and depressed.

Didn't mean to go on and on.....I know you are dealing with your own things and don't need my little pity party.

I am still maintaining the weight even after the steroid shot so I am thankful for that - although I'd like it to go down - I am thankful it hasn't gone up.
Michelle

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY

Postby jump4joy » June 7th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Sorry to hear you're going through such a tough and challenging time, Michelle! Because you received that feeling of peace, I'm sure that things will still work out for you.....maybe not in just the way you think....but they will work out. Relying and trusting in the Lord is always the best course of action.
Motto: The time will pass whether I diet or not.
jump4joy
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby supermom » June 7th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Remember Michelle---God works in His own way and on His own time line. Our way and our time line isn't always the same!! Just be patient and be prepared. I am glad you are feeling better. The pain will subside soon, I hope!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » June 7th, 2006, 4:41 pm

Thanks you guys - you are the best :)
Michelle

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY

Return to Lean Cuisine