I have a confession

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I have a confession

Postby Sarya » August 16th, 2006, 9:30 am

I've either missed my last supplement for the past three days, or I spaced on recording it Sunday and Monday. I know for sure I missed it on Tuesday though. I fell asleep at 8pm within an hour after eating my L&G (and four of those little cups of SF jello :oops:). I don't know what's up with that. I'm usually very good at getting all of my meals in. I'm just worried it'll mess things up because, like I said, I have no idea if I missed Sunday and/or Monday as well, and I think my carbs have been low because I've been drinking alot of tropical punch.

I do know I have a headache today, but I also had to be up at 4am for an early work day.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DogMa » August 16th, 2006, 9:45 am

Sarya, I start falling asleep on the couch like that when I don't eat enough!! It's a vicious cycle. Maybe you could try getting your meals in a little earlier for a couple of days, just in case? You could also grab an extra one later in the evening if you're awake and hungry.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Aerie » August 16th, 2006, 9:51 am

You're just in a little rut. It will work itself out. Sometimes we have to retrain ourselves when we slip up in our habits. No fear you'll be back on track in no time. But, yeah, get those meals in girl!
Aerie

Postby Sarya » August 16th, 2006, 10:21 am

When I was bowing out of my online plans last night because I was tired, one of my friends cracked, "Are you still drinking all of your food? That's probably why you are tired!!" Thing is.. she's at least partly right. If I'm forgetting my food it's no wonder I'm falling asleep.

I will endeavor to do better. And if my carbs are going to be consistently low if I'm drinking the punch I may need to add the soy crisps in regularly to get them back up. It will also have the added benefit of raising my calories which are hardly ever above 800 unless i eat steak.
Sarya

Postby Arklahoma » August 17th, 2006, 5:31 pm

You already know what to do, but I just wanted to reiterate the importance of getting your meals in.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Sarya » August 17th, 2006, 5:54 pm

Yeah. I don't know what happened with that. I never miss my meals! I'm feeling better now.
Sarya

Postby Blessedmommieof3 » August 18th, 2006, 12:02 am

I've had trouble getting them in a few days too... :oops:
The Journey began July 30th, blogging along the way at Extrapounds*com
Blessedmommieof3
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Sarya » August 18th, 2006, 5:02 am

It really messes with you! It did actually stop my weightloss I think. I'm on the downward slope again now however. Next time if I'm falling asleep I'm just going to drink a shake before I let myself Z.
Sarya

Return to The Weight Room