Confession!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Confession!

Postby star85 » January 15th, 2004, 12:41 pm

We got 6in. of snow last night and it's supposed to get down to -15 degrees below zero tonight. So I'm staying in for most of today with the kids and getting alot of housework and laundry done. I do not like the cold weather, maybe it's because I lived in Pompano Beach, Florida as a child. Who knows? Anyway my confession is that I think I'm getting addicted to this message board!! When I joined, I had never used a message board before and I only used my computer if I really had to. Now I'm reading and posting all the time! I have to admit I do enjoy it and I feel I've made some great friends. I spend more time with my "board " friends than my friends I have here! My kids have even commented "Hey mom why are you on the computer all the time now?" " Are you sending somebody mail?" They're both 4 1/2 yrs. old. Well I have to admit this message board helps in more ways than one. It keeps me from thinking about food, my typing speed has dramatically increased ( hee,hee ), and most important I've received such GREAT support and advice from so many wonderful people that can really empathize with each other. I'd rather be addicted to this "board" than to FOOD!!!!! That's for sure. So I guess I can't complain. Keep up the good work everyone, keep posting, and all the best! I will now attempt to wean myself from this computer for a while!

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Mena » January 15th, 2004, 1:44 pm

I think it is good to post whenever, however, for whatever reason. :-P :x I too find myself coming back to the forum to see who is saying what, etc. it is kind of the connection for my weight loss journey. I think when I have been home raising my kids, out of boredom, I'd check into my pantry or fridge just to see whats happening. I dont think you need to worry about weaning yourself off the forum- that is why our advisors created it! I'd like to have a new habit of checking in here rather my pantry! Cant wait for my next shake! :lol:
Mena

Postby finalstraw » January 15th, 2004, 1:57 pm

Star85,

I also am new to this and although I don't always post when I want to, I check many times a day to see what is posted. I have not received my shakes yet, so I am still eating, I know this board will really consume my life with questions after I receive my first shipment. :thumbsup:
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » January 17th, 2004, 8:35 pm

star 8)
I too am addicted to the board. I particpate in a few and I find myself online quite a bit. I find that is better than eating thou!
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Return to Weight Loss