Oh no got my Medifast today

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Oh no got my Medifast today

Postby Soon2bFitSonja » February 6th, 2006, 5:47 pm

and it was Medifast 70 vice Medifast 55. :o I did look around and it appears Medifast 70 will be alright if you are an active female. :?: I have started back working out and always on the go. So I should be alright?

I read that you should not work out for the first few weeks. Well I started working out and really do not want to stop. I am only walking and doing little jogging and lite weights. Do you think I can maybe stop the lifting and just walk for the first three weeks? After all I did receive the Medifast 70. :?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Start Date: April 4, 2006
173.6/???/134
Soon2bFitSonja
Trusted Member

Postby DogMa » February 6th, 2006, 6:41 pm

You should be fine with the 70s, Sonja. There's really not much difference between the two. As for the workouts, I'd let your body tell you what to do. When I tried to continue my workouts but just cut back, I found that I tired really easily. And even now, I can't work out much at all without stopping my weight loss and getting ravenously hungry (I tried adding an extra shake, but it didn't help).

So I'd maybe take a few days off, then try to start back slowly and just see how you feel.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Soon2bFitSonja » February 6th, 2006, 7:34 pm

Thanks for the advice Dogma. You are right I should listen to my body. I will cut out jogging and weights for the next three to four weeks. I will only walk. If I feel bad I'll stop walking for a bit.

Start Date: April 4, 2006
173.6/???/134
Soon2bFitSonja
Trusted Member

Return to Weight Loss