Got my Medifast today!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Got my Medifast today!

Postby Lisa in NY » August 10th, 2005, 9:45 am

My husband just called me and told me my shipment has arrived so I'll finally be starting Medifast officially tomorrow. I have been using Pro-Cal shakes that a friend of mine had for the past few days, so I could get used to being on a 5-1 liquid diet, and I'm glad I did that because now I can go into doing Medifast without having to go through those nasty first few days (and they were NOT easy for me)! I am also hoping that the Medifast shakes taste as good or better as Pro-Cal because I was never a "shake" person, however, I'm starting to really like them and I've already lost 5 lbs.

I've already talked to quite a few people from this board and EVERYONE has been so helpful and informative so I will say thank you to them all again right now, and I look forward to "shaking" along with the rest of you!

Lisa :D
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » August 10th, 2005, 10:35 am

Hi Lisa,
What kind of goodies did you get? Did you get all shakes or a combo of products?

Sounds like you're doing a great job of preparing yourself.
Take a peek at the FAQ's here every now and then. It gives you all the guidelines for success.

Keep us posted and,
Happy Shakin'
:cheers:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby martha » August 10th, 2005, 10:51 am

LISA--

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! you will do great on this program :mrgreen: 5# of flab gone bye-bye :mrgreen: WAY TO GO...Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing less of you at your first weigh-in..Have a great week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Good Luck Lisa!

Postby Lynzi » August 10th, 2005, 10:57 am

This is my 10th day on Medifast. My first 3 days were "nasty"
too, but it keeps me on track. I don't want to go through that again.
It's a relief to hear that others experience the same.
Personally- I don't remember using the word "yummy" the first few
days, but now I can say I really like 'em.
There are other supplements, besides shakes,
it would be fun and interesting to know what some favorites are....
I have tried the the multi grain crackers.
I was wondering if anyone thinks the Garden Veg. crackers are "yummy" :mrgreen: ? Good Luck Lisa!

Sorry..I will figure out how to move my ticker :oops:
Lynzi
Regular Member - #10 Club

Other meal replacements

Postby Jan » August 10th, 2005, 9:29 pm

Hi Lynzi,

It seems to me that we all have our likes and dislikes -- that's why it's so great we have many things from which to choose. :D I personally love the oatmeal -- any one of them and make it into "oatmeal pancakes". That's my treat for breakfast. Pancakes and a cup of tea starts my day off great. I also like to make the oatmeal petty thick, sprinkle it with splenda and extra cinnamon (sometimes I use sugar free apple cider mix with the water) and have it for my "dessert" in the evening.. Another thing I really like is the cappuccino. I love it iced and sometimes I mix it with crushed ice in my blender and tell myself I'm having a frappuchino. Actually there are only two products or so that I don't care for too much-- but they probably favorites for someone..
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss