Finally

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Finally

Postby seethesea » January 19th, 2006, 4:41 pm

Finally!
Got my box of products today! Ordered with Sherry on Monday and got them today-just as she said I would!!!!! My mind is finally ready for this too. :D

Have to decide whether to start tomorrow or wait until Monday.
Am feeling blue though since the chili is backordered for 2-4 weeks. I am hoping it will arrive sooner as I will run out of meals if takes the 4 weeks. It was one of my favorites from the sampler packet that I tried--but only after cooking it for about 30 minutes. Figured this will be cooked every morning and reheated for my lunch-now not sure what will happen, but I will deal with it day by day!

I have about 100 lbs to lose and actually can picture myself as a thin person in my mind. Never had the mindset to be able to do that before. Surely that means something.

I have only been thin once in my life-about 10 years ago, and that lasted a little over a year. Then came the Sundrop (favorite drink here in NC) and then many other temptations that I had given up. Stopped walking (and I was doing that EVERY day). Before I even felt it, I was F-A-T again.

So, here I go again-have done many diets in the past 9 years, but now I am FEELING it!!! Can't wait to start my MF! (Well, as soon as I can get to the grocery store-gotta have some lean and green!)

Am looking forward to using this forum to gain some expertise in the MF world. So far I have devoured most of the recipe posts and have been checking in daily for about 3 weeks. Everyone is really helpful and I am looking forward to being part of the group!

Is there anyone else from NC out there?
seethesea
First Post

Postby falisamarie » January 19th, 2006, 4:52 pm

seethesea-

Welcome to the team :goteam: always room for one more :bouncieball:

I personally started the program last Sunday as this is the day that most here on the forum weigh in and post their weekly results :puter: (just a little thought)

You have definetly found the right place for support and encouragement :hug:

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby cydj21 » January 19th, 2006, 5:37 pm

seethesea, welcome! :wave: I noticed you said you were debating about when to start. :dunno: To give you an idea :idea: ....I received my box on a Thursday also (last Thursday specifically) and ultimately decided to wait until this past Sunday to start. It gave me time to go out and stock up on lots of chicken, fish, veggies, diet soda, Splenda, etc. It was also a great time to get my head in the game so to speak. :hammerhead:

My advice, if you're thinking you might want to start Monday, that might be the best for you. 8) I really attribute my mental preparedness with my quick transition this week. I had a chance to say goodbye :byebye: to my old lifestyle and it didn't feel so much like "quitting cold turkey".

I have found water to be more important than I initially thought. :buddies: Make sure to drink up! ...and if you get tired in the early days, and you have the time, take a nap. :snooze: Oh! Most importantly....visit the forum often! :puter: I love the forum, I am loving Medifast more and more every day and you will too! :goodluck:
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nicki » January 19th, 2006, 7:44 pm

Hi See - I'm glad to see a fellow North Carolinian has found this wonderful forum! Sounds like your revved up and ready to go ... Keep checking in here, it'll keep ya that way, along with seeing the pounds coming off and the great way you'll feel. Welcome!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Nicki » January 19th, 2006, 7:48 pm

Hi See - I'm glad to see a fellow North Carolinian has found this wonderful forum! Sounds like your revved up and ready to go ... Keep checking in here, it'll keep ya that way, along with seeing the pounds coming off and the great way you'll feel. Welcome!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki

Return to Come on in.